Chapter 1: I live with a hot ghost

January 2017

"This is going to my year, and I am going to make 2017 my b*tch"

Arthit yells at himself with a hope to push down all the nervousness in his stomach.

"Stop yelling Arthit, we could hear you from the elevator," says Bright as soon as he enters Arthit's new apartment. "I cant believe you forced Prem and I to help move.

And seriously Arthit, who the hell moves on the first day of January? I am still hungover from the New Year's Eve Party."

"ME! The person who wants to make 2017 his b*tch"

"Yeah we already heard that from the elevator." Bright scuffs and scans Arthit's new apartment.

"Wait a second. Arthit, how the hell are you able to rent this apartment? The view, the floor to ceiling windows, and its even all furnished! I thought you couldn't get money from your family anymore.

Tell me honestly, did you finally sell your body for money?"

"Shut up Bright! I actually got this place at 80% discounted rent. The only condition was that I had to sign an year long lease. So I did"

"That's what I am asking Arthit, did you sell your body for a year to the house owner to lower down your rent? Because there is no way you can afford this posh apartment. No offense, but you are broke AF."

"I didn't sleep with anyone idiot. They really gave this place to my at a discount. Apparently, this place is haunted and all the previous tenants saw a ghost roaming around, which is how I was able to own this amazing house. "

Arthit was grinning ear to ear like it was the best decision he had ever made in his life.

Bright jumped and ran towards the door. "What the hell Arthit! That should have been the first thing you mentioned when you asked me to help you out with moving."

Prem, finally being the voice of reason, spoke up, "Arthit, I know you love spooky, ghost stories. But watching ghosts on a TV screen is one thing, you can't actually live with a ghost. What if the ghost tries to harm you?"

"Prem, why the hell are you even reasoning with Arthit right now? Ghosts don't exist okay. Stop talking stupid stuff "

"If ghosts don't exist Bright, then why are you standing at the door shaking, instead of helping me move my stuff?

And Prem, I did my research on this ghost before I signed the lease and gave the deposit money.

People have seen a manly figure roaming around the house, but the ghost has never interacted with them, acknowledged them, or hurt them in any way. Its a harmless ghost and a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to live with a damn ghost.

You guys already know I really needed to move. I cant even afford to live at the college dorms right now.

I have been through a year of hell already, and I have decided — 2017 is going to be my year. "

Suddenly, Arthit saw a a figure moving in the bedroom. But he ignored that thought. His friends would definitely make him leave the house if he pointed out a possible ghost figure right now.

"I know you have been through a lot Arthit. But a ghost house, seriously?" questions Prem.

"We can lend you some money to move to the college dorms. We will be in our third year from the next month and you will be the head hazerWouldn't it be more convenient for you to stay at the dorms?" asked Prem.

"I have taken enough help from you guys. I really cannot take any money. And this house is perfect — it is a cheap, it has all the furniture and it is close to college. The ghost won't be a problem at all."

Bright was still standing at the door listening to the whole conversation. "Can one of you please escort me to my car? I am too scared to even take the elevator right now"

"Bright, we will only leave after helping Arthit move all his stuff, because he is our friend. No matter how stupid he is"

"What the hell? Arthit, I hate you and your obsession with ghosts. I swear its going to get us killed someday"

"Shut up Bright and help me move my stuff. There is literally no ghost here right now."

Arthit's POV

Five hours later, Bright and Prem had finally left after helping me settle and clean my new house.

I sat down with a bottle of bear to commemorate my first day in my new apartment. Ghost or not, it was a big deal for me and a truly new day in my life.

Just as I was about to take a sip out of my beer, I saw a strange figure move from the bedroom to the kitchen. The guy wasn't wearing any shirt and he was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hi Mr Ghost, I have been waiting for you." Arthit smiled.

This was my first time seeing a ghost and it was nothing like what I had expected.  The figure looked faded at first but soon became clear.

The ghost was almost life-like. If I didn't know there was a ghost already, I would have probably thought an intruder got into my house.

"Fuck. He's a hot

How is the ghost so freaking good looking and hot?  If he stays shirtless all the time, I honestly wouldn't have any problem staying in the house."

-----------

Just for context -- It is partly based on the SOTUS universe. In this story, Arthit is about to become the head hazer in a month, which means he still hasn't met Kongpob in college.

A/N: Arthit and Kongpob will be my forever favourite ship and this fan fiction has been on my mind for too long. So, I decided to write it down finally

Things will start getting heated up from the next chapter 🔥🔥🔥🔥