Chapter 3: Arthit, Be careful🔞

No, still too long. I'll call you Kong"

Arthit's POV

The ghost went inside the bedroom, while I cooked and ate my own dinner. When I retired for bed and moved to the bedroom, I realised the ghost was sleeping in my own bed.

"Really Kong, really? Ghosts dont need to sleep, you know? I was so excited about finally being able to sleep on a double bed all alone.

And the left side was supposed to be mine! I mean, I could sleep on the left side, I would go right through you, but its still weird. "

As expected, the ghost ignored me completely and gave me no response.

"Fine, I guess I will just take the right side."

I went into a deep sleep as soon as I closed my eyes because of how tired I was after the long day. By the time I opened my eyes in the morning, the ghost was already gone.

"Huh, weird. The ghost just disappeared. May be the legend was true after — ghosts really do haunt you in the night only"

I quickly got ready for college and left the apartment, thinking when I'll be able to to see the handsome ghost again.

I decided to not tell my friends about it. They might force me to leave the apartment after all, and there was no way I was leaving.

I was in an amazing apartment with a hot ghost. Why would I ever want to leave?

As I got back to his apartment after a long day of back to back classes, I realised that Kongpob wasn't alone. The ghost had a ghost friend.

I could clearly hear them talking, but weirdly enough, I couldn't see Kongpob's ghost friend that clearly. He looked like a vague figure in the room.

"Kong, you need to take on the new project in Seoul. It will only take 6 months and it will be great for your career," said his ghost friend.

"I am not leaving this city or this apartment. There will always be more projects."

"The director for this drama is great, you will miss the opportunity of a lifetime if you don't go."

"I don't care. I have something more important here."

"WHAT?"

"Just...something"

"Kong, I really tried hard to get you this project and now all of that work will go down the drain."

"I am really sorry Aim, you know I am"

I was watching this entire conversation from a distance, I couldn't help but notice how close the two were.

"Why is this guy calling my ghost, Kong? That was the nickname I gave him!"

I moved closer to this ghost friend. There is no way he could hear me too. 

"He doesn't want to go okay, why don't you just let him be? May be he just wants to stay here instead of haunting random Korean people. He isn't even good at haunting, to be honest."

Kongpob started to laugh, and Aim couldn't handle his reaction.

Why does this ghost laugh at the most weird moments?

"Kong, you just tried to apologise to me and now you are laughing to my face? What has gotten into you these days? I am leaving."

"No, Aim wait. I am really sorry. I was just thinking of something else."