Chapter 13: Arthit is Alive 🔞 (Part 1)

A/N: The chapter has some smut. Proceed with caution.

Kongpob's POV

January 2020

I was at a big budgeted action movie set that I knew nothing about. Everyone kept telling me what a great action star, but I had no idea what they were even talking about. Somehow trying to get through the day when my head started paining.

I had new memories. Did Arthit change the future again?

Arthit... I had new memories of Arthit. Was Arthit alive in my world?I was trying to focus on the new memories when my phone started ringing again.

Arthit calling..

I checked my phone for a few seconds and even blinked my eyes to make sure I was actually seeing this. Finally, I mustered up the courage to pick up my phone 

"Kong, are you on the movie set?"

"Ar-Arthit?"

"Who else would it be? Are you at the movie set? Come home. I am bored"

"Where-where are you?"

"At home. Where else? Why are you being so weird today?"

"Where is home?"

"You know where it is Kong. Are you coming home or not?"

"I am coming. I am coming. Just hold on."

I ran straight out of the movie set, but Aim stopped me midway "Kong where are you going? We still have scenes to do"

"I need to go Aim. Its urgent. Also,..umm, do you by any chance know Arthit's address?"

"Is this about Arthit again? Kong you can't just drop everything every time Arthit calls. We both know how things always turn out with Arthit. You need to get over him."

What does that mean? Arthit is not bad news. He is the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met. What would have happened for Aim to call him bad news?

"Just tell me where he lives Aim"

"You know exactly where he lives Kong. If you want to go, just go. You don't need to make stupid excuses. Its not like I have ever been able to stop you. I'll handle things on the set"

I have so many new memories jumbled up with the older new memories that my mind can't seem to put things in sequence all at once. So, I try to focus on one thing at a time — Arthit is alive in my world. I just talked to him. I should know where he lives. Is he still at our apartment?

Suddenly, I had more new memories with Arthit pop up in my head. I still can't seem to make complete sense of them, but at least now I know where to find him and that's all that matters right now.

Checking my key ring, my car was still the same. I revved it up and drove the fastest I could. Arthit wasn't at our apartment. He was living in a town house away from the bustle of the city.

When I arrived, the first thing I noticed was the beautiful garden. If me and Arthit are finally in the same world, why the hell did he move here?

I know the accident still happened with the same consequence and I still live at the same apartment. My dad is in the same hospital and Arthit's mom still died

So why the hell does Arthit live so far out here?

Are things between me and Arthit seriously that bad? He sounded really happy on the phone though.

There was only one way to find out. I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.The door opened and it was really Arthit. He looked slightly different, but it was definitely Arthit.

"Took you long enough"

"Ar-Arthit...."

"Why do you keep stammering my name today?"

Arthit's hairs were longer. That was weird. I thought he liked keeping his hairs short. And he was wearing a full sleeves shirt even when it was hot inside the house. Something didn't quite seem right but I couldn't put a finger on it.

Before I could try to make sense of my new memories and put them together to understand what was happening, Arthit pulled me inside the house. He pinned me on the door and kissed me.

I was shocked for a few seconds, but soon melted into the kiss. It reminded me of my first date with him.

Arthit bit my lower lip and slid his tongue inside. He was fighting for dominance and I was more than happy to let him win. I put my hand on his nape and pulled him towards me to deepen our kiss. It felt like I was in a daze and it took me a few minutes to even register the fact that I could taste alcohol on Arthit.

I slowly broke the kiss, trying to come up for air, and looked at Arthit one more time. I wanted to make sure he was real.

"Arthit...."

Arthit tried to move in closer to kiss my again, but I moved my head to the other side.

"Arthit, have you been drinking?"

"May be. May be not. Who really knows?"

I looked around the room, and sure enough, I was right. "I want to know why you are drinking in the middle of the day. There are beer bottles all around the living room"

Instead of answering my question, Arthit pushed me on the sofa and straddled me.

"I want to kiss you Kong. If you don't want to kiss me and have stupid conversations instead, you can say so and I'll get up"

Arthit was staring at me. Waiting for my answer. Oh to f-ck with logic. I finally have Arthit right in front of me. We can talk later.

"Kiss me Arthit"

As soon as the words escaped my mouth, Arthit kissed me hungrily. His tongue fighting for dominance again and this time I didn't let him win that easily. He bit my lips again and moved to my neck. He was sucking my neck and opening my shirt, and it felt like I was in heaven.

I loved Arthit in every form, but liked this older Arthit. He was bold and so-so damn hot in bed.

Soon, he moved to my checked and took my shirts apart. He was flicking my nipples with his tongue and grinding his hardness against mine.

"Ahhh fuck Arthit. Don't you dare stop"

"I absolutely don't intend to."

Arthit tried opening my belt buckle but he was struggling with it, so I decided to help him. I couldn't contain myself anymore. I wanted Arthit and I wanted him now.

But just as I looked down, Arthit's sleeves rode up and I saw several slash marks on his left wrist. Suddenly I had a new memory pop up in my head -- I was taking Arthit to the hospital with his friends. Arthit had cut his wrists. There was blood everywhere.

"Arthit.. Arthit wait. We need to stop..."

I tried getting up, but Arthit pushed me down. "I told you not to look at my wrists Kong."

"No Arthit. Wait." As I tried getting up on the sofa again, I heard the door open.

"Kongpob. What the hell are you doing here? I told you to stay away from Arthit for sometime."

Two guys. I saw them in my new memory when I was taking Arthit to the hospital.

Bright and Prem. They are Arthit's friends.

But why are they here?

----
This is alternate timeline which takes place after Arthit makes Kong promise never to ignore him. This is one part of the chapter. Second part coming soon 💖

The dream is over and the nightmare is only beginning. What do you think happened with Arthit in this new timeline? And why does he live so far from Kongpob?

I hope this chapter wasn't too confusing