​​Chapter 27: I Am Madly in Love With You❤️

​​Arthit's POV

​​I had a long discussion with Uncle about what we should do next. We decided it was best to put security guards in front of the house to make sure mom is always safe. Uncle Lam wanted to send in his own security, but I told him I would take care of it. Its not that easy trusting a relative when your own dad is trying to get you.
​​
​​May be he does have pure intentions, but I can't put all my eggs in the same basket. So, I asked Uncle Thipat to take care about hiring security guards for the house instead. He manages all the other staff at the house, any way.
​​
​​Grabbing some dinner near the college campus, I went back to my apartment - which was the place that had started to haunt me now.
​​
​​Every time I entered the apartment, I felt suffocated. The bedroom was the worst of it all because that is where I slept with Kong every night and I couldn't even bear staying in the room for more than a minute. I couldn't stop my tears when I tried sleeping on the bed..our bed.
​​
​​So, I took all my clothes out of the cupboards and put them on the on the living room and took my pillow and blanket to sleep on the sofa. May be, if I didn't have to go into the bedroom at all, I would would be able to sleep in my apartment for once.
​​
​​I laid down on the sofa for hours. But even that didn't work.
​​
​​So, I left the apartment and somehow found myself back at Kongpob's apartment again. I knocked once, but Kong didn't answer. I decided to use the keys that Kong had given me instead. When I got inside, Kong was already sleeping but he had already laid out clothes for me.
​​
​​He knew I was coming?
​​
​​I changed and lied down on the bed next to him. Hugging him from behind. He still smelled the same. He still felt the same.
​​
​​"What time is it Arthit?" Kongpob whispered.
​​
​​"You are up? I am sorry for waking you up? I think its about 1.30am"
​​
​​"Hmmm. I was waiting for you. Come back sooner from tomorrow."
​​
​​Kongpob turned around to face me, put a light peck on my lips, hugged me tightly and went back to sleep.
​​
​​"Yea..Yes. I guess I will"
​​
​​
​​Kongpob's POV

​​Arthit left in the morning before I could even wake up, again. If I didn't see him in college every day, I might have believed he was a ghost haunting my dorm room.
​​
​​
​​In the SOTUS session today, Arthit seemed extra angry . He made all the freshmen run in the football ground for hours, and a girl even fainted because of exhaustion. I have no idea why he has been behaving this way. Is it because the seniors expect this out of him and this is just a role he has to play? Or  is this really him?
​​
​​To stop thinking about Arthit, I decided to go to the library and study for a while. My phone kept buzzing with messages on the class message group, so I put it in silent instead.
​​
​​It was almost two hours later when Aim tracked me down in the library.
​​
​​"Kong, did you check the class message group yet? Your favourite senior Arthit got a dose of his own medicine from the fourth years"
​​
​​"What—what do you mean?"
​​
​​"They made Arthit run 50 laps of the football field because of what happened in the morning."
​​
​​I suddenly got up and started packing my back. "Is he still running on the field? There is no way he can finish 50 laps so soon"
​​
​​"Ummm, actually he did. I don't know how. He kept running and just wouldn't stop. I came here looking for you just after he finished his 50th lap"
​​
​​"Why didn't you just call me, Aim?"
​​
​​"I tried calling you, many times. But you didn't answer."
​​
​​I picked up my bag. "I gotta go, Aim. I will see you later"
​​
​​Practically running out of the library, I tried calling Arthit but his phone was switched off.
​​
​​
​​Where could he be? Did he already leave already?
​​
​​I ran towards the college exit and found Arthit talking to his friend Bright.