Chapter 35: Arthit, Watch Out! ⚠️

Kongpob's POV
I will kill you, Arthit. I will fucking kill you."

Before Arthit could say anything else, his dad attacked him and chocked his neck.

That's it. I have held myself enough. He doesn't get to threaten Arthit like that.

I got off from my seat and pushed Mr Rojnapat with all the power that I had. I grabbed his collar, ready to hit him with my fist.

"This is the second time you have tried to harm Arthit in front of me, third time if you count that godforsaken accident.

I will kill you before you even try to touch Arthit again, I will fucking kill you." I had lost all my patience and I want to destroy this man.

But before my fist even landed on him, Arthit pulled me from behind.

"Kong, what the hell is wrong with you? Leave him right now"

I pushed Arthit too. "Let go of me Arthit. I will kill him today."

"And then what, huh? What's your plan after killing him in front of half a dozen witnesses? Calm yourself down and let go of him, Kong.  I did not ask you to come today so you could lose your temper and cause a scene like this."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and finally let go of him.

Mr Rojanpat adjusted his tie."Who the hell do you think you are to hit me like that?"

"Your worst nightmare."

Instead of saying anything to me. He looked at Arthit. "You are going to pay for this, Arthit."

"Mr Rojnapat, you threatened and hit my client first. That too, in front of his legal counsel" The lawyer spoke up. "Lets try to end on a good note here and not complicate things anymore."

"You better send me my money in the next 7 days. I am not leaving this country without receiving my end of the bargain."

"Absolutely Mr Rojnapat. We are counting on it. We'll try to get it done as soon as possible. Thank you for coming "

He finally left and I could feel Arthit finally relaxing again.

"So, what do we do now? We can't keep him waiting for long. He might get a whiff of what we are up to" said Arthit.

"Our case paperwork is almost ready Arthit. We should be able to file a case and hopefully get a warrant against him in a few days. I would also recommend you to increase security around you, just in case he tries to come back again. He did just threaten you."

"I'll get more security around the house for mom. Will we be able to get him in jail for sure?

"We definitely have a case against him, but we don't know if we'll get a non-bailable warrant. He still has access to his slush fund account. He could easily bribe some officials to get off. We need to make a case so compelling and public that no officer would want to help him and go down with him. Our private detectives are also still tracking his movements to gather any more proof

I'll let you know when we are ready to officially file a case. We'll also have to announce to the shareholders and the public that you will be heading the company from here on."

"Yeah. I guess we'll have to do that too, huh?"

I could see Arthit's mood dampening and all the wheels of worry churning in his head.

"Thanks Uncle, let us know when you are ready.

Aunty, how about you grab some lunch with Arthit and me before heading home?"