Chapter 33: Dad, You Need to Leave

Arthit's POV

"Arthit, its your dad. He — He is here in front of the house and creating a scene. The security guards won't let him and he is yelling."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes"

Kongpob and I rushed to the house and he insisted that the lawyer come with us as well, just in case my dad tries something.

When we reached the house, dad was already trying to hit the security guards and banging on the door. Luckily, the entrance gate was properly latched and locked down, so there was no way he could enter.

"It is my house. Who the hell are you to stop me, huh? Who is even paying your salary? Its my money you dumbass!"

"DAD! Its not your money, its mom's. And you need to leave right now"

Dad glared at me with bloodshot eyes. "If it isn't the prodigal son returning to mess things up once again. How do you always have the worst timing in the world? Tell these guards to back the f*ck off."

I took a few steps forward to get closer to dad. "I think I have a great timing dad. None of your spiteful plans have worked so far. What makes you think you could just enter the house after spending weeks with your mistress?"

"You... How dare you talk to your father like that?" Dad tried to hit me but the lawyer came between us just at the right moment."

"Hello. I am Mrs Rojnapat's lawyer. We already have evidence of you cheating on her and now you are becoming violent right in front of her house, trying to attack your son. If you don't stop and leave right now, I will call the police and file a criminal case against you."

"Who the hell is this guy now? You are not her lawyer"

"He is now. And you need to leave right now dad. You are not allowed to come to the house anymore. Lets meet later, dad. The lawyers will get in touch with you soon.

"Who..." In an instant, dad went past the lawyer and grabbed my collar. "Who do you think you are to stop me from seeing my own wife?"

Flash

A sudden flash startled us both. I looked on my side to realise it was Kongpob taking a picture on his phone.

"Mr Rojnapat, I just took a very nice video of you trying to break down the gates of your house and hitting the security guards. I also took a high quality picture of you trying to attack your only son. It would look great on the newspapers tomorrow. In case you don't want this to be on the prime time news, I suggest you leave already."

"Who is this guy Arthit?"

I finally pushed dad to get out of his hold. "It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is that, he will send all of your videos to the media. And don't even assume for a second I won't file a case against you for getting violent.

The lawyer is right there. Now are you leaving or should I just call the police?"

Dad looked livid but he finally backed off. "I will be back." He revved his car aggressively, and left the house.

"Can we file trespassing charges against him? What if he tries to come back again?

He just tried to hit Arthit, for heaven's sake." said Kongpod

"No, we can't." The lawyer answered. "Its his own house. We can't file trespassing charges. And he only pulled Arthit's collar. That's not enough for a restraining order."