Chapter 1: Introduction

It all started when Ryan created his tik tok account. At first it was just a way to have fun when he was bored and share some cool videos with his friends, but soon enough, he gained some followers. 100 at first, then 600, and it kept growing until he eventually reached 3,8M followers. It's safe to say that he never thought he could have that much followers, but he did. As the number of his followers was increasing, he met a few other tiktokers, and became really good friend with a few of them.His first tik tok friend, and his best, was Max Dressler, they lived very close to each other so they would often meet up and film tiktoks and then spend the whole day togheter. But Max wasn't his only best friend, he also had Avani. Ryan had commented on one of her dance tik tok that she should teach him this dance, from this comment she checked out his account and eventually started to follow him. She even dmed him and that's when they started talking, they talked almost all day the day she dmed him. Since that day, they were best friends. There was also someone else, but it was different. They met on a groupchat some of their mutual friends made, at first they didn't talk to each other, aside maybe from a few messages in the groupchat, but that was all. However, one day, Ryan received a DM from that guy, that guy he had been wanting to DM for a while but he was always getting scared at the last minute, that guy, he had dmed him. Ryan opened the DM and read "hey ryan, I just realized that we've been on the groupchat kio made for forever and we never really talked one on one", Ryan smiled at his phone and replied, from then on, they started to talk a lot. That guy, his name was Quinton Griggs, he was another tiktoker, and Ryan has to admit that he knew who Quinton was way before Kio started that groupchat. He had seen him on his for you page and had thought he was insanely hot, but he shook off the thought as fast as it came because he thought that having a "crush" on someone you'll never meet was dumb. Little did he know that he was gonna meet him,and now that they were friends, that thought came back to his mind quite often. He always would tell himself that it was normal to find your friends hot, but Quinton and Ryan's relationship was not like every normal friendship.For instance, Ryan once went to the hype house, there was a lot of other tiktokers and they all had a ton of fun, he was super happy because he got to see avani and a few other friends. They made tiktoks and chilled all day, and in the afternoon Ondreaz suggested they could watch a movie. During the whole movie, Quinton had both of his legs on Ryan's laps and his head on Ryan's shoulder, both of his arms wrapped around Ryan's neck. Ryan wasn't complaining though, he liked that, and he sometimes was the one who initiated physical contact between them. Ryan was starting to think that there could be more than friendship between them, but, one day, Quinton introduced them to his new girlfriend. Even though they didn't grow apart, Quinton had less time for Ryan which Ryan accepted, and he thought to himself that he got every "sign" wrong. Quinton was never interested in him, he was just being a good friend. So all of this leads to now,Quinton had broken up with his girlfriend, because according to him it wasn't working out anymore, Ryan was still doing social media, and his relationship with Max and Avani was still the same. He had just came home from a trip to florida to see his grandparents, and as soon as he got home, he went to see Max. They hung out for a while and Max took a picture of him, which he decided to post on Instagram.

He was far from imagining that this picture would cause him to do something that was gonna change his life