Chapter 26: The end of the story

They were back at the Sway house and Ryan was teaching Zach a dance for the Tiktok they were about to film. In an attempt to help his friend on a move he didn't seem to succeed in doing, Ryan grabbed Zach by the hips to reposition him and then helped him do the move. At that precise moment, Quinton got down the stairs and his blood started boiling. His jealousy was begging him to do something, he had to show Zach Ryan was his and no one else's. The dyed-haired boy strode toward the two boys and grabbed Ryan's waist with one of his hands, putting the other one on Ryan's cheek before kissing him. It took Ryan a few seconds to realize what was happening but he eventually kissed back. They pulled away after a minute or so. "What was that for? Ryan asked, his arms wrapped around Quinton's neck.

-Just 'cause I want to kiss my boyfriend. Quinton replied in a sweet voice.

-Well, that was great, Ryan started stroking Quinton's cheek, but Zach and I are kind of in the middle of something.

-Right... Quinton grumbled. I'll leave you to it then. He let out, a hint of anger in his voice. As he was about to walk away, Ryan caught his arm.

-Are you ok? He gently asked, not comprehending why Quinton seemed mad.

-I'm fine. The other boy retorted before stomping upstairs.

-Well, that seemed unsual. Zach said still looking at the stairs Quinton previously went up.

-Yeah, he looks on edge lately, I don't get what's going on with him. Ryan confided as he scratched his head.

-You can go talk to him if you want, you can always finish to teach me that dance later. Zach proposed.

-No don't worry. I think he needs a minute to cool off, I'll talk to him tonight." And on those words, they went back to what they were doing. Quinton spent all day sulking in his room and when Zach left at around 11 pm, he didn't even bother saying goodbye. Ryan who found this behavior odd decided it was time to go see what his boyfriend was up to. He climbed up the stairs and in no time he was in front of Quinton's room. He knocked on the door softly. "Go away. Quinton almost yelled.

-Baby it's me. Ryan said, placing his right hand on the door handle.

-What do you want? The other boy replied. Ryan opened the door and came in, making sure to close the door on his way in. Quinton was laying on his bed.

-I just wanted to check if you were ok. You stayed there all day. The hazel-eyed boy sat on the foot of his boyfriend's bed.

-It didn't seem to bother you while Zach was here. Quinton grumbled looking at his phone.

-Come on you know that's not true. Ryan defended himself. Quinton scoffed.

-Do I?

-Of course, you do. What's up with you anyway? You seem on edge.

-What wrong with me? Quinton said in disbelief. Are you fucking kidding me right now? You really don't have the slightest idea why I'm pissed?

-Well clearly I don't. Ryan retorted.

-Wow, really. Quinton rolled his eyes.

-Explain me then. Ryan let out getting back to his calmer self.

-Has it maybe, just maybe, occurred to you that I could be pissed because my fucking boyfriend would rather spend his time with a guy he's known for two days than with me? Quinton blurted getting up.

-I... What are you talking about? Ryan asked confused.

-Just forget it." Quinton hissed storming out of his room. Ryan followed the other boy downstairs. Jaden and Kio were having a live stream on Jaden's Instagram account and were sitting on the couch talking joyfully. "Quin wait. Ryan called. Tsk, come on let's talk about it. He pleaded grabbing Quinton's arm.