Chapter 25: jealousy

The drive back to Los Angles was quieter than usual. Everybody was tired because they went to bed late the previous night, and they were all kind of saddened that they were going home. Well, Max and Ryan weren't exactly going home yet. They were staying at the Sway house for a bit, so they would get to be with their friends a little more. The bus stopped in front of the airport dropping Sam, Payton, and Jackson off before driving away. The next stop was the Sway house. The Sway members, Ryan and Max got up, making sure to say goodbye to everyone, before stepping out of the bus. The boys took their luggage and the bus drove away. " I didn't think the house was that big." Max whispered amazed to Ryan, as Bryce was unlocking the front door. To tell the truth, the house seemed bigger than it was in Ryan's memories, but it probably was because he never really took the time to look at it as a whole. Once they got in, most of the boys went to their room, needing to rest after the month and a half they spent on tour. Griffin showed Max the room he was gonna stay in and Ryan put his stuff in Quinton's room. The Sway boys figured that since Ryan and Quinton were dating, they would share Quin's room, which was more than fine by both of the boys. Once they were all settled back in, Max, Quinton, Ryan, and Blake decided to play some video games in the main living room, while Griffin and Bryce took care of some things regarding the house. As for Josh, Jaden, Anthony, and Kio, Ryan figured they were sleeping. When the time of dinner came, Bryce ordered some pizzas for everyone, and once they arrived, he set them on the table of the main living room. The four other boys got downstairs one by one from that point on, like they were drawn there by the smell of the hot pizzas. As they were eating dinner, Bryce got up and asked for everyone's attention. "Okay, so you remember we asked Zach if he wanted to come to the house because he said he was gonna be in L.A in like two days? He asked.

-Yeah. Almost everyone replied in unison.

-Well he told me he'd be down to hang out one afternoon at the house. So if it's still ok with all of you, he'll come in like less than a week.

-It's fine by me. Josh said tucking a piece of pizza in his mouth.

-I don't mind. Griffin replied shrugging.

-Neither do I. Blake added typing on his phone.

-He is a friend of mine so of course I'm ok with it. Quinton continued, playing with Ryan's hair.

-Same as Quin. Jaden agreed before leaving the room.

-Well if everyone is fine with it I guess I am too. Kio let out hesitantly from where he was sitting on the ground.

-Ok great. What about you guys? Bryce asked shifting his gaze from Kio to Max and Ryan.

-What about us? Ryan inquired back.

-Are you fine with Zach coming? Bryce replied.

-Yes sure. The two boys said almost in sync.

-Then I'll tell him to come." Bryce chirped smiling as he sat back down next to Josh. The boys played video games for the rest of the night, before going to bed. It was definitely a weird feeling to be back home after so long Quinton thought. But he didn't have time to think about it more as Ryan kissed him softly before pulling him in his arms. "Goodnight babe. The hazel-eyed boy muttered already sounding half asleep.

-Night" Quinton replied in the crook of Ryan's neck before planting a small kiss in it.

Time skips to three days later.

Ryan was getting ready in the bathroom of Quinton's room. Today was the day he was going to meet zsmitty. They had been following each other for a little while now, but they never really talked and Ryan was a bit nervous. On the other hand, Quinton was so excited. He and Zach have been friends for two years now, and they hadn't seen each other for a long time so Quinton couldn't wait. When Zach got to the house at around 1 pm, he was greeted by Jaden. The two talked for a few minutes and then Jaden gave Zach a house tour. Ryan had just finished combing his hair when he heard a knock on the bedroom door. " Yeah? He voiced loudly. The door opened, revealing Jaden and Zach.

-And that is Quinton's room. Jaden enthusiastically said. And apparently Ryan's too. He added with a whole-hearted laugh. Zach chuckled before he introduced himself.

-Hi, I'm Zach. Ryan gave him a half-smile.

 -Ryan as you've probably guessed." He replied. After this quick introduction, Jaden asked if the boys wanted to go swim a little and both boys agreed. They spent a few hours there, just talking and having fun. They had been joined by Anthony and Griff too. Ryan discovered he and Zach had a lot of things in common in between a water gun fight with Griffin and a deep talk about what was the point of life with Jaden. The hazel-eyed boy had found out he really liked hanging out with his new friend, and he hoped they could build a strong friendship in the future. Eventually, they got bored of staying in the pool, even if Bryce had brought some snacks and Quinton had brought his speaker to liven things up, so they went back inside and some of them starting filming some Tiktoks. Soon, it was time for Zach to go, but he promised to come back the next day as he still had a few days left in L.A. Quinton and Ryan watched a movie before falling asleep in each other's arms. The next day, Zach came back at around 10 am and Bryce proposed that they go eat out for lunch and then go bowling. Of course, everyone was stoked, so they did just that. They had to take two cars because no matter what Blake said, it was impossible to make them all fit in one car, but they tried it because Blake was sure that they could. It ended up in a cacophony of complaints because someone was hitting someone else with their elbow and another person was squished between two people etc... In other words, it just wasn't doable. They were now at a fancy restaurant and the waitress had just taken their orders. They were all chatting and laughing waiting for their food and the atmosphere was quite light. On their way there, they had picked up Avani, Nessa, and Madi to come eat with them. The more the merrier, right? Quinton was sitting in between Jaden and Ryan who had Zach sitting on the other side of him. The two boys seemed to be getting along really well, maybe a bit too well for Quinton's liking. He enjoyed the fact that his boyfriend was getting along with his friend but what was happening since yesterday was more than just getting along. Quinton found that Ryan and Zach had grown really close quite fast and even if he didn't want to admit it to himself, or to anyone else for that matter, he was extremely jealous. That's why Quinton started to act petty towards Ryan. He didn't do it on purpose, he just couldn't control his jealousy. It started as unnoticeable things like asking Ryan for a hug or casually putting his hand on Ryan's thigh but as the day went by, Ryan started to notice something was up.  

only one chapter left guys. I hope you liked this one and you'll like the next one :)  thanks for sticking with me on this journey 💖