Chapter 10: Visiting the Hype house

That morning, Ryan woke up very early. He was going to see his best friend today. Noticing that it was still a little bit dark outside he took his phone to check the time. 5:30 am, he read. He sighed, making Quinton, who was asleep on his chest, groan and put his head in the crook of Ryan's neck. Ryan made sure he didn't wake Quinton up before wrapping his arms around him. He had to wait to see Avani, but at least he could cuddle with Quinton while waiting. He looked at the boy who was asleep on his chest. His breathing was slow and steady, and he looked very peaceful with a little grin on his face. He felt like his heart could explode due to all the love he had for Quinton. It was in times like this that Ryan was falling even more in love with him. He stayed in bed cuddling with a sleepy Quinton for a while until he felt the need to get up and do something. As much as he loved cuddling with his boyfriend, he had too much energy and excitement in him to just lay still. So he got up carefully, in order to not wake Quinton up, took his phone and went downstairs. Ryan checked the time again. 7:03 am. Wow, he actually stayed in bed for longer than he thought. Once he was downstairs, he walked to the kitchen, having something in mind. For some reason, the hazel-eyed boy felt extra loving today, so he decided to cook breakfast for his boyfriend. Hell, he'll even bring it upstairs so Quinton could have breakfast in bed. Ryan cooked some bacon and scrambled eggs, put them on two plates, and poured orange juice in a glass. While he was doing that, Griffin had walked in and served himself a bowl of lucky charms, watching Ryan cook as he was eating his cereals. The hazel-eyed boy asked his friend if they had a tray and Griff gave him one. Ryan thanked him putting the plates and the glass of orange juice on it, not forgetting to put a paper towel and some cutlery as well. He then proceeded to take it back to Quinton's room. He struggled to open the door, having his hands full. As he was trying to open it, the door opened itself, revealing a tired Quinton in his underwear. He looked at him from head to toe, looking a bit longer at Quinton's abs. How did he get a guy that good looking to be his boyfriend? "The door's open. You don't know how to open a door anymore? He chuckled, his voice still raspy given that he had just woken up. It sounded very sexy, Ryan thought.

-You weren't supposed to get up! Ryan protested. You can't have breakfast in bed if you're not in bed! Quinton grinned.

-I'm going back to bed then. He put his hands up in surrender before getting back in bed. Ryan put the tray on the nightstand and sat next to Quinton. The dyed-haired boy looked at the tray and Ryan kissed his cheek. What did I do to deserve breakfast in bed? Quinton asked innocently.

-Well, you made me the luckiest guy on the planet, that's a pretty big thing.

-Shut up. Quinton muttered, blushing.

-I'm just stating a fact." Ryan grinned. Quinton kissed him softly, brushing his thumb against Ryan's cheek. They then ate the breakfast Ryan had made, and they talked. When they were done, they got ready, and around 11:00 am they all left to go to the hype house. They took two cars to go there. Ryan was driving his car, Quinton, Kio and Griffin being in the passenger seats, and Jaden drove the other car with the other boys. They got there pretty fast and as soon as Avani spotted Ryan, she ran to him, jumping in his arms. "I missed yooou. She said, making Ryan smile.

-I missed you too 'vani. He softly let out. They pulled away after a few seconds and Avani spoke again.

-You have some things to talk to me about. She looked at Quinton who was talking with Nick.

-Well, I think you pretty much know everything about that. He answered looking at Quinton too. Anthony walked towards them greeting Avani who kissed him.

-Can I steal her from you for a moment? He asked.

-Sure. Ryan breathed.

-We'll talk about it later Ry." Avani warned him which made Ryan chuckled. He went to see Quinton who was still talking with Nick, wrapping his arms around Quinton"s waist and putting his chin on Quint's shoulder. Nick gave them a confused look but didn't mention anything to them. They eventually ordered food from a bunch of places to please everyone, and they ate it in the living room, all catching up with each other. After eating, they filmed some Tiktoks, played with paintball guns and swam for a bit. Overall, they had a pretty great day. Ryan answered all of Avani's questions about his relationship, Quinton walking in in the middle of the conversation making Avani and Ryan burst out of laughter and leaving Quinton confused. They stayed at the Hypehouse pretty late because Chase threw a party. At the end of the night, Avani, Anthony, Addison, Dixie, Nick, Quinton and Ryan went for a walk through the neighborhood. They all talked about their content, their relationships, and how they coped with haters because Nick admitted he had a hard time dealing with haters sometimes. At around one am, Jaden texted Quinton telling him that the Sway boys wanted to go home so the group headed back to the Hype house. On their way back they took a few pictures because, being influencers, they needed content to post on insta. Once they got back, the Sway boys said goodbye to the Hype house members, everyone hugging everyone and telling one another they'll see each other soon. The drive back to the Sway house was very peaceful as most of the boys were either sleepy or too drunk to talk. Ryan liked driving at night. It was calm and the street looked strangely different under the moonlight. It gave him the feeling that time had stopped. He drove them back safely and everyone was exhausted so they all went to bed. But that night in bed, Quinton laying in his arms, Ryan felt a bit sad. Tomorrow was his last day here and even though he would get to see Max again, he didn't really want to leave. After a while of thinking, he decided he'll just deal with it tomorrow and slowly fell asleep.

I hope you guys liked the chapter :) Also I thought of a ship name for Quin and Ry, what do you think about Ryton?