Chapter 15: Caden's party

When they got to Caden's house, the party had already started. Quinton led Ryan inside, greeting a ton of people and chatting briefly with some of them, sometimes introducing Ryan to them. Ryan looked around the big house. It was crowded with a ton of people he didn't know. Luckily, he was an extrovert, so he'll probably make friends pretty easily. Once Quinton spotted his best friend, he ran up to him, and they greeted each other with their special handshake. The dyed-haired boy introduced his boyfriend to his best friend as it was the first time either of them saw the other. Caden was really nice and him and Ryan clicked off right away. They had some common interest, so they talked for a while, with Quinton of course, who was pleased that the two people he loved the most got on well. Throughout the night, Quinton drank quite a bit, whether it was from playing beer pong or just from drinks people gave him. Ryan on the other hand, stuck to 7up. He wasn't crazy about alcohol. If he had to be honest, he preferred drinking soda instead. A guest spilled some beer on Ryan's t-shirt, so Caden gave him one of his hoodies. It wasn't really his style, but Ryan could roll with it. It was just a hoodie he'll wear for the night. It wasn't a big deal. He was now sitting on Caden's couch talking to a guy named Brandon. They had just met and as they were probably the only two people who weren't drinking at that party, they automatically got along. Ryan liked Brandon, he was fun and he could hold a conversation. While they were chatting about anything they could think of, Ryan kept an eye on Quinton who for some reason had taken his shirt off and was dancing on a table with some of his friends. Ryan smiled at the sight. Seeing Quinton happy was warming Ryan's heart. A while later, a drunk Quinton stumbled his way to the couch, tripping on the leg of the table and falling on Ryan's lap. "Careful there. Ryan said, wrapping his arms around Quinton's waist to keep him steady and make sure he won't fall on the ground. You're ok? He asked gently.

-Yeah thanks. Quinton replied trying to get up.

-Don't move, I got you. Ryan voiced softly in Quinton's ear. The music was loud so he wanted to be sure Quin actually heard him.

-Thank you again, but I have a boyfriend. Quinton answered still wiggling to get out of Ryan's grip.

-Very funny Q. He chuckled.

-No, I'm serious. The dyed-haired boy stopped moving and turned around to face Ryan and he looked at him from head to toe. But to be honest, if I wasn't so in love with him, I'd probably try to date you. You're cute. Then again, you kind of look like him so it's probably why I feel attracted to you. Quinton rambled.

-Oh my god, you're that drunk? Ryan exclaimed. I don't look like your boyfriend, I AM your boyfriend.

-No you're not. Quinton frowned. My boyfriend would never wear that. He said, tugging on the hoodie Ryan was wearing.

-Well I normally wouldn't but some idiot spilled some beer on my t-shirt so... The hazel-eyed boy explained. Quinton looked at him for a while, his eyebrows furrowed.

-I...I'm gonna puke. He blurted before getting up in hurry and running to the sink. As soon as he reached it, he threw up. Ryan walked up to him, rubbing his back in circles as the other boy was vomiting.

-My poor baby. He whispered to himself as Quinton was still leaning towards the sink, in case everything wasn't out yet. I shouldn't have let you drink that much. Quinton looked up at him with glazed eyes.

-Ryan? The dyed-haired boy said in a quiet voice.

-Yes baby? Ryan replied as softly as he could.

-I feel sick. Quinton voiced in a childish tone. Wait. What happened to your shirt? He asked a few seconds later.

-Don't worry about it. Come on. Let's get you home." The hazel-eyed boy let out. The dyed-haired boy nodded and Ryan helped him stand up. Quinton held on to his boyfriend to stay steady as he had trouble walking due to all the alcohol in his blood. Luckily for Quinton, Ryan drove them there, so he wouldn't have to walk home. It's not like he was able to anyway. The hazel-eyed boy laid the other boy down on the backseats, providing him a plastic bag so he could throw up again in it if he felt sick. Ryan drove them back to Quinton's house safe and sound, taking him to his room as quietly as possible. He didn't want Quinton's parents to see him like that and he knew Quinton didn't want that either. Ryan carefully laid his boyfriend in his bed and Quinton seemed like he was about to pass out. But as Ryan was about to go back to his car to fetch Quinton's t-shirt, the dyed-haired boy let out a groan and spoke up. "Where are you going? Come here. I want to cuddle with you. He complained.

-I'm just going to get your t-shirt from my car, I'll be back in like five minutes. Ryan replied.

-Noooo. Babyyyy. You can do that tomorrow. Stay with me. He complained again.

-But...

-Don't you love me? Quinton asked.

-Of course I do Quinton. Ryan sat next to where the boy was laying.

-Come here then." Quinton said opening his arms and reaching for Ryan. There was no doubt in the hazel-eyed boy's mind, his boyfriend was a clingy drunk. He gave in and put his head on Quinton's chest, kissing his torso a few times. Soon enough Quinton was sound asleep, and not long after, it was Ryan's turn to fall asleep.

As promised, a new chapter :) As always, I hope you enjoyed it, and  I'll see you all Tuesday for a new chapter 😘💖