Chapter 23: Unbothered

Warning, this chapter contains a smut. I'll put a warning when it starts and when it ends so you can skip it if you don't want/like to read this kind of thing. I hope you'll like the chapter anyways :)

All of the Tiktokers were on the tour bus heading to Ohio. It was lunchtime and they were eating pizzas. They had left Indiana an hour or so ago, and they were all tired because they went to sleep late the day before, enjoying their last night in Indiana. Ryan was playing on the switch with Avani while Quinton had his head on his lap, eating his pizza slowly. "Oh god, Quin did you see what Tiktok room just posted?! Griffin blurted.

-What did they post? Quinton instantly replied sitting bolt upright. Griffin handed him his phone and the dyed-haired boy saw a video of alive Cynthia had done with the caption "oopsie, Cynthia exposed Quinton." The video was just Cynthia ranting about how Quinton was talking to her when he started dating Ryan and that he even cheated on Ryan with her.

-What the... This is bullshit! Quinton let out feeling his blood boiling in his veins.

-As long as you know for a fact it's false, and the people whom you care about know that it's false, it doesn't matter what she says. Ryan softly said, wrapping his arms around Quinton's waist as he kissed his cheek.

-You should do a live stream to explain your side of the story. Bryceadvised.

-I should. Quinton replied, taking his phone out and going straight to Instagram, pressing the live button. A few seconds after he started his live, there were already thousands of people. Hi guys. Quinton started trying to sound less mad than he was. How's everyone doing? He paused for a moment, letting his fans reply. He was reading through the comments and loads of people were asking about the Cynthia situation. He sighed. What happened with Cynthia? I wouldn't even know where to start. He let out a sarcastic laugh. Basically, she confronted me yesterday and she was mad because I'm in a relationship and I don't want to be with her. He paused for a few seconds. So then she did a live which I just found out about and talked all this shit about how I cheated on Ryan and stuff. Which by the way is totally false, I've never cheated on my boyfriend. I'll give her that we talked for a while, and we even kissed a couple of times, but shit went down and I broke it off. I even unfollowed her, Tiktok room posted about it a while ago. Since that, I hadn't talked to her or seen her, so how the fuck am I supposed to cheat with someone who I don't even see and talk to anymore? That's just stupid guys. He shook his head. Anyways, believe me or don't I don't really care, I know the truth, Ryan knows the truth, people close to Cynthia and I know the truth, and that's all that matters. I can't force you guys to believe me, unfortunately, but know I would never lie to my followers. You guys are like my family. He took a deep breath before continuing. I don't think I'll be talking about this subject anymore, I really don't want to, so let's find something else to chat about on this live stream." The live stream ended up lasting the whole bus ride and involving everyone present. They played truth or dare, but the fans were the ones giving the truths and the dares. It was quite fun, and it got Quinton's mind off of everything happening with Cynthia. It's in a joyful mood that they pull up at their hotel in Ohio. "Well guys, this was fun, I'm definitely going to do that again! Have a great day everyone, I love you all, thanks for tuning in, byyye. Quinton chirped.

-BYYYE." Payton, Addison, Ryan, Bryce, Dixie, Jack, and Charli shouted in unison. Quinton chuckled as he ended the live. After this, they settled in in their hotel rooms. Bryce paid a visit to Griffin, Kio, Max, and Blake's room, followed by Jaden who was holding a camera. The four boys got suspicious, but before they could ask anything, Brycehit Blake, as hard as he could with a pillow while yelling "PILLOW FIGHT!" before running out of the room. In a second, Blake picked up a pillow and ran after his friend. "Come back here you asshole. I'm going to kill you! Blake shouted playfully but sounded a bit mad.