Chapter 3 : A good day

Today is gonna be a good day, thought Ryan as he woke up. He checked the time and saw it was only 5:30, it's too late to go back to sleep, he thought, but early enough to see the sunrise. He got up and threw on a black sweatshirt with a white teddy bear in the front as well as a pair of black jeans before going down the stairs as quietly as he could. After carfully opening the door that led outside , he sat down on a white chair,facing the view. After a few minutes, someone touched his shoulder which made him jump " wow sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"Quinton said chuckling softly. Ryan smiled at him and Quinton smiled right back. "What are you doing outside so early ? Quinton asked

-I wanted to see the sunrise... Ryan replied. Did I wake you up?

-No, I mean yeah kind of actually, but it's fine, I had planned to wake up early today." Quinton sat next to the other boy and Ryan mouthed a sorry.They stay there for a while, watching the sun rise and the city slowly wake up. "Oh my god look at you two, what on earth are you doing lovebirds? They both recognized bryce's voice and turned around.

-We were watching the sun rise, that's all bro. Quinton said getting up. I'm gonna go eat breakfast, you coming ?" He asked looking at Ryan. The other boy nodded and they all got inside and ate. Nothing really happened in the morning, they only flimed a Teatok video for Josh's channel and hung out. After lunch, Kio, Anthony, Quinton and Ryan decided to go out. First they showed Ryan a bit of the city and then they went shopping. They were mostly looking for a new TV as Bryce broke their last one. After they found one, They put it in the car and went back to the sway house. They installed the new TV and Kio went back to his room, while Anthony, Josh and Griffin started a game of fornite. "Hey Ry ? Quinton said eyes still glued on the screen watching his friends game.

-Yeah ? He replied.

-I want a Starbucks drink, don't you? Quinton turned his head in order to face Ryan who seemed to be thinking about what Quinton just said. After a few seconds he answered.

-Yeah, sure, me too, wanna go get one?" Quinton nodded and they both got up of the couch,telling the boys that they were going to Starbucks. They got into Ryan's car and Quinton indicated him how to get there. After they got a drink, they stopped at a park because Ryan wanted to take a few Instagram pictures. When they were done, they got back and Ryan went to his room to facetime Max. After at least one hour of facetiming his bestfriend, he went on his phone to post one of the pictures Quinton took of him today.

Once his picture was posted he scrolled a bit on Insta

Once his picture was posted he scrolled a bit on Insta. He saw Quinton posted too so he liked the photo and commented.

 He must've spent a lot of time on his Insta because as he was about to close the app and go downstairs, Jaden came up in his room and told him they got some postmates delivered

He must've spent a lot of time on his Insta because as he was about to close the app and go downstairs, Jaden came up in his room and told him they got some postmates delivered. He followed Jaden downstairs and he ate with everyone. When they finished eating, they all decided to watch a movie. Quinton laid his head on Ryan's shoulder and fell asleep soon enough. At the end of the movie, everyone went to their room leaving Ryan with a sleeping Quinton on him. " You should carry him to his room." Griffin said. Ryan approved and carried the black haired boy to his room, putting him in his bed. He kissed Quinton's forehead and left, stopping at the door to look at him one last time before going to his room. Before going to sleep, Ryan texted avani a bit to ask her for some advices about what he felt. He then drifted to a deep sleep.