Chapter 9: Beach day

Now that everyone knew about them, the two boys were always together. They wanted to make the most of the few days they had left at Sway. Ryan was leaving in three days. Actually, so was Quinton because he wanted to see his family, but Quinton would be back to Sway whereas Ryan wouldn't, at least not for a while since he wasn't a member of the house. So, they decided they won't stay home and do nothing. That's how they ended up at the beach, burying Kio in the sand. At first, Kio was reluctant about this, but no one could say no to Griffin. He was really persuasive. Josh and Jaden were playing in the sea, while Bryce was filming them and Anthony was tanning next to Griffin and Quinton who were burying Kio. As for Ryan, he was sitting on a towel next to Anthony and they were talking. At some point, Josh ran out of the water to come to see his friends who stayed on the shore, but as he was running, he tripped over and fell making everyone burst out of laughter. "I caught it! I caught it on camera guys! Bryce shouted like a proud little child.

-You're alright Josh? Kio asked loud enough so Josh would hear.

-I'm fine." Josh answered, still on the ground, raising a thumbs up. He then got up, and since his body was wet because he had just been in the water, he was covered in sand. Quinton pointed it out, giggling, so Josh ran towards Quinton to hug him. The dyed-haired boy shot up and ran in the opposite direction, but Josh chased him. Seeing he couldn't escape from Josh, Quinton who was growing tired of running, rushed to Ryan, to take refuge in his arms. Ryan hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. "Don't you dare." Ryan said with authority when Josh reached them. The taller boy put his hand in the air to show he wasn't going to do anything, and he sat down in front of them. " Thanks for protecting me. Quinton voiced, making an adorable puppy face. Ryan smiled.

-Anytime." He kissed Quinton softly and the other boy giggled. Jaden eventually got bored of swimming too and got out of the water. He and Josh showered at one of those showers that are at the beach and dried themselves up with some towels they had brought. After a while, all the boys were hungry, so Ryan and Anthony went to Mcdonalds to buy everyone some food. When they got back, Kio and Griffin were arguing because Kio managed to dig himself out of the sand while Josh and Quinton were watching them and Jaden and Bryce seemed to have a deep conversation, as they both looked so into it that they didn't even notice that Kio and Griffin were bickering. Eventually, the two made up and they then ate on the beach, chattering and laughing. When they finished eating, they decided to go walk around the city a little, and Ryan ended up carrying Quinton on his back because he was tired of walking. He wasn't too heavy luckily and Ryan thought it was a good workout. That small walk turned out to be hours long, and since it was starting to be late, the boys went back to the Sway house. When they got back, almost everyone went to bed because they were going to go to the Hype house the next day, but Quinton wanted to go on another walk with Ryan. Of course, he still had a lot of energy, Ryan had carried him almost all afternoon, but Ryan was tired. The dyed-haired boy begged his boyfriend, making a puppy face and kissing him. Eventually, the other boy caved in. How could he resist? Quinton had too much will power. It was dark outside, and it was a bit cold, they should've put hoodies on Ryan thought. While walking, they talked and took a few pictures. Quinton seemed to be having the time of his life, he had a big smile on his face and was chattering joyfully. It was very peaceful at night, Ryan noticed, and walking hand in hand with Quinton made this moment magic for him. Despite the fact that he was exhausted, seeing how happy it made Quinton to go on this walk made everything worth it. Around twenty minutes later, they decided they were too tired to keep going, so they returned to the Sway house. They quickly changed into their pajamas and they fell asleep as soon as they got in their bed. Ryan was excited, he was going to see Avani tomorrow. 

Here you go guys, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :) I know it's quite short but it's mostly because I was sure it was Monday today and not Tuesday, I got a bit mixed up lol

Here you go guys, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :) I know it's quite short but it's mostly because I was sure it was Monday today and not Tuesday, I got a bit mixed up lol. But as promised, it's Tuesday, so I'm posting :)