Chapter 6: Making a move

Pretty soon, it was the evening, and some people started to arrive for the party. Jaden welcomed everyone, Bryce and Josh were shotgunning whiteclaws with some of the guests, Kio was nowhere to be found, Griffin was talking to some guys and Anthony and Quinton were dancing like crazy. Ryan smiled at the sight of how happy his friends looked, but he couldn't help himself from looking at Quinton. Bryce eventually asked him if he wanted to shotgun a whiteclaw with him, and the one who could do it the fastest would get 100 bucks from the loser. Ryan accepted, but, as expected, he lost. He venmoed Bryce 100 dollars and went to sit on the couch next to Griff. "Sup Ry? Having fun? The older boy asked.

-Yeah, it's pretty fun even though I just lost 100 bucks. While saying this he couldn't help but look for Quinton, sadly for Ryan, the boy was nowhere to be seen.

-You shouldn't do any bet with Bryce, you'll always end up losing. Trust me it's hard to admit it but it's the truth. Ryan chuckled.

-Don't worry I won't tell him you told me that. Griff laughed slightly.

-Who are you looking for? Griffin asked raising an eyebrow.

-Huuum... Quinton... Have seen him? He replied turning his gaze towards his friend.

-I think he went upstairs because someone spilled a drink on him.

-Okay, I think I'll go talk to him. Ryan said getting up.

-Ok, on your way, if you see Jaden or Anthony, could you ask them to bring me a drink? He shouted because Ryan was starting to walk away.

-Sure." Ryan responded shouting too. On his way upstairs he saw Jaden so he told him what Griff asked and Jaden rolled his eyes and went to get Griff a drink. Upstairs, Ryan searched everywhere for Quinton. When he finally found him, Quint was shirtless and going through his closet, probably trying to find a new shirt to wear. Ryan couldn't resist, the sight of the guy he liked shirtless was driving him crazy. Just as he got behind Quinton, the boy put a shirt on. Ryan then wrapped his arms around Quinton's waist and started planting little kisses on his neck. Quinton jumped before relaxing when he realized it was Ryan. "What are you doing? The dyed-haired boy asked almost whispering as he turned around to face the brown-haired boy.

-You drive me crazy Q." Ryan whispered in Quinton's hear before pinning him to the nearest wall. He got ahold of Quinton's lips and kissed them passionately. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss and looked at Quiton who looked shocked at what just happened. His brown eyes were wide open and he was staring at Ryan, his mouth half-opened. After he managed to pull himself together again, he managed to utter a few words. "What... What just... Did you just... Did you just kiss me? Ryan placed his hand on Quinton's cheek rubbing it lightly with his thumb and nodded.

-Is it ok if I kiss you again ?" Ryan said biting his lower lip. Quinton nodded and they kissed again. This time the kiss lasted longer, Quinton was running his fingers through Ryan's hair and holding his face with his other hand while Ryan was holding Quinton's waist. After a while, they broke the kiss in order to catch their breath and Quinton took advantage of that to start kissing Ryan's neck. He then proceeded to push Ryan onto the bed and kissed him a couple of times before he took off Ryan's shirt. I think you understand what they did after that. When they finished pleasuring each other, Quinton laid on Ryan's chest out of breath. Ryan kissed the top of Quinton's head a couple of times while he slowly stroked the other boy's hair. They stayed like this a little while before the dyed-haired boy started talking. " So... He looked up at Ryan. What do we do now? Ryan breathed out somewhat loudly.

-I don't know Quint, maybe we shouldn't talk about it right now, we'll do that tomorrow. Let's just enjoy this moment. Quinton smiled and nodded before kissing Ryan.

-I have to warn you that I snore sometimes. He smirked.

-Wow, Mister Griggs, I'm in absolute shock, I thought you were perfect. Ryan acted shock which made Quinton giggle.

-Well, you learn something new every day. Ryan shook his head and kissed Quinton one more time.

-Sleep well. Ryan whispered.

-You too." Quinton responded. After a bit of cuddling Quinton fell asleep and Ryan's phone buzzed. He took it and saw it was Kio.

After the conversation he just had with Kio he thought it would be a good idea to talk about it to his best friend, so he texted Avani

He then fell asleep, peacefully, with his crush already sleeping on his chest

Thanks for reading guys! Don't forget to vote for the chapter if you liked it, I would really appreciate it :) Also, I'd love to read your opinion on the chapter/story in the comment to improve my writing/my story. Anyways thanks everyone, I send you all a hug 🥰