Chapter 12: Quinton's house

One time, Ryan had been face-timing Quinton all day, and the dyed-haired boy had made him an interesting offer. What if Ryan came to Quinton's house? They had been away for a few days now, so it seemed like the perfect time to make plans to see each other again. He obviously said it was a great idea, and they didn't talk about it anymore. Until that day. He had just come home from spending the day at Max's house when he received a text from Quinton.

 He had just come home from spending the day at Max's house when he received a text from Quinton

So he was going to see his boyfriend soon after all. This thought brighten up Ryan's night. It was the perfect way to end an already awesome day. Convincing his parents wasn't so hard. They trusted him and they wanted to give him enough freedom so he could make his own experiences. But Ryan kind of felt guilty though. He still hadn't come out to his parents and he knew it was only a matter of time before they find out. He decided that he was ready to tell them, but it would have to wait until the next day because it was already pretty late and all he wanted right now was to watch a show and go to sleep. The next morning, the first thing he did was call Quinton to tell him he was going to tell his parents about them. He knew Quinton's parents were already aware that the pair were in a relationship, and Quinton had always told Ryan that he would feel awesome once he told his parents. The dyed-haired boy was very supportive of his boyfriend and you could hear the happiness in his voice when Ryan told him he was going to come out to his parents. He reassured him because Ryan was a tad nervous and he told him he didn't have to do it yet if he didn't feel ready. But Ryan was ready. It was now or never. So he hung up the phone and searched for his parents. Once he had found them both, he made them sit down and stood in front of them. And he froze, the words were stuck in his throat. So, he handed them his phone, unlocked, showing a picture of him and Quinton kissing. Like people say, a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Both of his parents were surprised, and they had a long talk about it, but in the end, they supported him. His dad still needed a bit of time to get used to the idea though, but Ryan was relieved that it went so well. Now all he could do was wait until he was reunited with the boy he loved. And it came very fast. He drove all the way to Quinton's house, and when he finally arrived, he stayed in his car for a little while, getting mentally ready to meet is maybe future mother in law. He took a deep breath and walked up to the front door, carrying his suitcase. A woman opened the door, smiling at him. "Hi, come in darling. She said trying to hide her excitement. Quinton, Ryan is here. She shouted. Ryan heard a loud thud from up the stairs and saw Quinton rushing downstairs, pulling him into a hug as soon as he reached him.

-I missed you. Quinton loudly let out, kissing the other boy before he could say anything. Damn, he had missed Quinton's soft lips. How was the ride? The dyed-haired boy asked as soon as he pulled away.

-It was okay." Ryan replied, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend's happy face. After this reunion, the dyed-haired boy introduced the hazel-eyed boy to his mom and they talked for a while. Then, Quinton picked Ryan's suitcase up and brought it up to his room. It was almost dinner time when Miss Griggs came to tell the boys her and Quinton's dad were going out. The dyed-haired boy hugged his mom goodbye, wishing her to have a delightful evening and she left, not forgetting to tell the boys to be well-behaved while they were out. They both nodded and told her she didn't have to worry and then Quinton went to take a shower. While his boyfriend was showering, Ryan unpacked and when he was done, he laid on the bed, scrolling through Instagram and Tiktok. It was weird being in Quinton's room. He had seen it multiple times during their hours-long facetimes but it wasn't the same now that he was here. The sheets of the bed smelt like Quinton, his stuff was laying everywhere, and the decoration of the room gave you a glimpse of Quinton's personality. As Ryan was lost in his thoughts mindlessly scrolling through social media Quinton came out of the bathroom. "Babe, could you give me the sweatpants next to you please? He asked. Ryan looked up allowing his eyes meet with Quinton, wearing only a white towel around his waist, drops of water running from his wet hair down to his chest. The dyed-haired boy was looking at his boyfriend, fixing his wet hair. Babe? He asked frowning because Ryan had been staring for a few minutes now, without even registering what Quinton had previously asked him.

-How are you that sexy? Ryan said clearly out of it. He couldn't help but stare at Quinton with lustful eyes and he felt his desire for Quinton grow as the other boy moved closer to him.

-Well, thanks for the compliment but I would've appreciate it if you had given me my sweatpants. Quinton chuckled, bending down to pick the pants up from where they were on the bed next to Ryan. As Quinton was about to stand back up, Ryan sat up and grabbed Quinton's wrist, pulling him closer so he was standing in between Ryan's legs. What's up with you? Quinton chuckled again finding his boyfriend's actions odd.

-Don't put it on. He said almost begging. Quinton looked at him clueless for a few seconds before Ryan took the towel off of his waist.

-What are you doing? Quinton protested surprised by this sudden movement.

-Isn't it obvious? Ryan replied clearly not hiding the excitement in his voice. 

                                                               ***** smut warning *****

The hazel-eyed boy kneeled down in front of the other boy, gently grabbing his length before putting it in his mouth.

-Wooow." Quinton let out surprised. Ryan started moving his head at a regular path, each time taking Quinton's member deeper in his mouth. The dyed-haired boy couldn't hold himself back from moaning Ryan's name, putting his hands in his boyfriend's hair, and locking his gaze on the celling. He had almost forgotten how good Ryan could make him feel. Once both boys had a big boner, Ryan gradually stopped sucking Quinton, kissing his way back up to the other boy's lips, making sure to leave a few hickeys on his body. When their lips met, they shared a passionate kiss, Quinton pushing Ryan on the bed, and getting on top of him. He took off Ryan's jeans, struggling to do so as he didn't want to break the kiss. As their tongues were battling for dominance, Ryan flipped them over, to be on top. He pulled away for a few seconds, to take his shirt off, leaving Quinton groaning not to happy to be interrupted in this pleasant moment. But Ryan didn't initiate an other kiss right away. He took his time to contemplate the beautiful boy he had in front of him. His eyes trailing down Quinton's curves as he bit his lower lip, his erection growing. Eventually, Quinton reached for Ryan's neck, kissing it. He slowly moved down, sucking on Ryan's nipple, stealing a few moans from the other boy, and then gripped the elastic band of his underwear, pulling on it teasefully before taking it off. He stared in awe at the sight of Ryan's private part. "I want you. Right now. I want you. Quinton uttered looking in the eyes of the boy on top of him.

-Condoms. Do you have condoms." Ryan hurried to reply. Quinton nodded, reaching in his nightstand's drawer. It took him a few seconds to find what he was looking for, but he eventually found a condom that he directly handed to Ryan. The hazel-eyed boy ripped the wrapping open and hurried to put the condom on. He then bent down to kiss his boyfriend, and without any warning, or without any previous preparation whatsoever, he pushed himself inside of Quinton who let out a gasp of surprise. Ryan waited a little while, gaze locked with Quinton's, until the dyed-haired boy started to move his hips. Once Quinton gave him the go-ahead, Ryan started thrusting, kissing Quinton's neck, turning him into a moaning mess. He was pleading for Ryan to go faster and rougher, which Ryan did. The hazel-eyed boy hit Quinton's prostate sevreal time, sending Quinton to heaven. The dyed-haired boy was clutching Ryan's back, leaving marks on the other boy's skin. They both came around the same time, Quinton, on their stomachs and Ryan inside of Quinton. Ryan collapsed on him, out of breath. 

**** End of smut ****

Once they had both regained their composure, the brown-eyed boy kissed his boyfriend, softly this time. "I love you so much. Ryan whispered.

-I love you too babe. Quinton replied, whispering too, as if, if he talked any louder, something was going to happen. Ryan exhaled before getting up. Obviously, Quinton groaned to show he wasn't too happy about that. Come back here, I'm cold without you. He complained pouting.

-Let me just throw that out and then I'm all yours." Ryan chuckled, showing the now used condom to his boyfriend before going in the bathroom as the closest bin was located there. He came back with a pack of wipes and proceeded to clean Quinton and himself up. He then laid in the dyed-haired boy's arms, kissing him and they cuddled each other to sleep. This reunion was ten times better than Ryan had imagined it.

Unexpected update but I just felt like posting haha. Since I wrote quite a bit this week, I'm almost done writing the next chapter, so I thought that instead of waiting until Tuesday to post this one, I'd post it now and post the other one on Tuesday haha : )  Also, I'd love to have feedbacks from you guys so feel free to comment : )  To finish, I apologize if my smut wasn't that good, it's the first time I'm writing one so don't judge it too harshly haha. I hope everyone enjoys the story so far, love every single one of you <3