Chapter 5: "you're cute" "you're cuter"

This morning, Ryan woke up pretty late, certainly due to the fact that he fell asleep so late

This morning, Ryan woke up pretty late, certainly due to the fact that he fell asleep so late. Before actually getting up he stayed lying on his back watching the ceiling for a while, thinking about a bunch of things. A knock on his door snapped him back to reality, "Yeah ?" Ryan voiced loud enough to be sure the person who knocked heard him. The person slightly opened the door and Quinton's head appeared through the half-opened door. "Am I disturbing you? He whispered.

-No, not at all, come in. Ryan patted the spot next to him and Quinton came to sit next to him. What's up?

-Oh nothing, I just wanted to see what you were up to since you weren't downstairs with boys. Quinton was playing with his finger as if he was nervous.

-Well, I wasn't doing anything interesting, I was just thinking. Ryan let out a little laugh.

-Thinking about what? Quinton asked with a shy and childish voice. Ryan noticed a glimpse of hope in Quinton's eye, those beautiful brown eyes, Ryan could stare at them forever. His gaze moved from Quinton's eyes to his lips, they looked really soft and he started to feel an irrepressible urge to kiss them. Ryan? Quinton waved his hand in front of Ryan's face

-Huh? What? Sorry, I zoned out didn't I? Ryan looked down, embarrassed.

-Yeah, you did, but it's fine. He chuckled. Your brain probably stopped working because you were trying to figure out if I was Jaden or not. He pointed to his hair and smiled.

-Yeah, right, it's probably that, he also chuckled. Do you like your new hair color though? Ryan ran his hand through Quinton's hair.

-I need to get used to it but I guess it looks good. He shrugged his shoulders

-Well, it's not like it matters anyway but I think you look really cute with blond hair. I mean not that you weren't cute before, you were, you were very cute but like you're... I guess what I wanted to say is... Hum... That this hair color fits you well. He looked at Quinton waiting for a reaction after what he just jibbered, he really hoped he didn't make a fool of himself by saying all of this.

-Aww, thank you. Quinton anwsered. But I think you look cuter. He bit his lower lip looking at Ryan who couldn't help but smile at the compliment.

-Hey, you guys wanna film a Tik tok ? Griffin asked barging in the room. Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?

-No, you're not interrupting anything. Ryan hurried to replied. But yeah filmming Tik toks sounds fun. Quinton got up of the bed and started walking towards the door.

-Let's go then. He said just as he reached Griff.

-Go, I'll catch you in a few minutes." Ryan answered. Griffin nodded and left, closing the door on his way out. As for Ryan, he got dressed and then, went downstairs. He sat on the couch next to Quinton and while Griffin was choosing an audio he texted Avani because she had texted him.

They then filmed Tik toks for a bit and later, they ate

They then filmed Tik toks for a bit and later, they ate. In the afternoon Bryce said he wanted to throw a party that night so they went to the store in order to buy whiteclaws, other drinks, and snacks. On the way back to the Sway house, Ryan thought about what Avani told him about "making a move on Quinton". Since the other boy was sitting next to him in the front sits and that Josh, Anthony and Jaden didn't seem to pay too much attention to them, he put his hand on Quinton thigh. He was a bit anxious that the dyed-hair boy would push him away, especially while some of his friends were here, but that's not what happened. Quinton looked down and saw Ryan's hand on his thigh, he then looked at Ryan who was trying to focus on the road. Quinton smiled softly and he put one of his hand on Ryan's who sighed of relief. "You good bro? Jaden asked.

-Yeah, everything is fine." Ryan replied. They got back to the Sway house and got everything ready for the party. Ryan was extremely happy because of what happened in the car and the Sway house was filled with a joyful atmosphere. Ryan's day kept getting better, Anthony had insisted that they buy a piñata while at the store, and Josh, by trying to hit it with a wooden stick, hit Bryce in the stomach. Everyone bursted out of laughter, even Josh who was trying to apologize in between two laughs. Bryce wasn't hurt, luckily, but he wanted revenge on Josh so he went to his room to grab a nerf gun and started chasing Josh around, shooting at him, while their friends watched and laughed.                                                                                                                        Pretty soon, it was the evening, and some people started to arrive for the party...

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😜, I'll post the next one in a few days! Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to give me feedback on my work :)