Chapter 22: You're going to regret it

The next week or so of tour went by, and they were now in Indiana

The next week or so of tour went by, and they were now in Indiana. Quinton was hugging a fan, and Ryan was talking to a group of three girls along with Bryce and Max. "By the way, I have a present for you, Ryan. The smaller girl of the group said.

-Really? Ryan questioned excitedly but surprised.

-Hmm Hmm. The girl nodded, taking something out of a big plastic bag she was holding.

-Oh my god, a skateboard! I love it! Ryan exclaimed as she handed him the present. He pulled the girl into a hug. Thank you! He added as they pulled away from the hug.

-Well, now I'm jealous. Bryce said jokingly, making his friends laugh.

-I made you a drawing. The blond girl said, looking through her bag for it.

-And I got a teddy bear for Max. The third girl added, handing the stuffed animal to the boy. The two boys thanked their fans.

-I got you a skateboard so you can go skate with Quinton now. The smallest girl said, shifting her gaze from her two friends to Ryan who smiled widely at her. He didn't even think about that.

-He's gonna be stoked! Ryan let out. Quin! He shouted, getting the dyed-haired boy's attention. Come here I want to show you something! Quinton excused himself to the fans and walked to his boyfriend, intrigued about his excitement.

-What's up babe? He said as soon as he reached Ryan.

-Look what I got. Ryan showed his new skateboard to his boyfriend proudly. We can go skate together now.

-That's great! Quinton exclaimed smiling from ear to ear. Who gave that to you?

-This very nice girl. Ashley right? Ryan pointed at the smallest girl in the group. The girl nodded shyly.

-Well thank you so much, Ashley. Quinton said going in for a hug.

-Hey Quin, not that I want to flex on your boyfriend or anything but I did get a drawing. It's way better than a skateboard. Bryce loudly voiced as Quinton pulled away from the hug.