Chapter 11: Going home

This morning, Ryan woke up to see Quinton wasn't in bed anymore. He looked around the room and saw his boyfriend coming out of the bathroom, with wet hair and putting his shirt on. "Oh good morning sleepyhead. Quinton said with a smile as soon as he saw Ryan was awake and was staring at him.

-Morning. Ryan replied still not fully awake. Quinton smiled before attacking the hazel-eyed boy with a shower of kisses. After a little while, the dyed-haired boy stopped. Quinton was sat on Ryan's lap, his arms around his neck, and they were looking into each other's eyes, smiling like they were looking at the most pleasant thing on earth.

-You were really tired. Quinton pointed out, breaking the silence.

-Well we did come back late. Ryan chuckled. What time is it?

-It's 11 am.

-Already?!Fuck..." Ryan had fucked up. He wanted to make the most of today, but now he only had the afternoon to make the most of. He quickly got ready and enjoyed the rest of the day with the boys. It was a lazy day at home as they were pretty much all hungover or exhausted. They filmed a few Tiktoks and played video games. Before going to sleep, Ryan and Quinton watched a movie together in Quinton's room, seizing the moment as it was their last night here. This time, Ryan was laying on Quinton and the dyed-haired boy was tugging on his boyfriend's hair, making him fall asleep slowly. The next morning, Ryan woke up feeling a bit sad. Quinton and him cuddled for a bit before they packed as they were leaving in the afternoon. Once they were done, they both went swimming with the other Sway boys and not long after, they ate lunch. Soon, it was time to leave for Ryan and Quinton. They had planned, before Ryan's arrival, that he would drive Quinton home when he left, so he could go see his family without having to pay for a plane ticket, and to be honest, Ryan was now pretty happy they agreed on that because it meant he would get to spend a little more time with Quinton before not seeing him for a while. The two boys left around 2 pm with a heavy heart, taking their time to say goodbye to the guys. "Don't leave us guys. Bryce said exaggerating the sad tone to make it more dramatic than it actually was. I won't survive without the two of you. Bryce's voice made everyone laugh, lighting up the mood.

-Drive safely alright? Griffin said letting of Ryan whom he was previously hugging.

-Yeah mom don't worry, I'll be extra careful." He replied mockingly, making his friend pout. Ryan then hopped in the car and he drove away, Quinton in the passenger's seat, waving at their friends. They made a stop at Starbucks, to have something to drink on the way, before hitting the road again. They drove hours and hours, listening to music, chattering and joking around until they finally reachedQuinton's house. "We're here... Quinton exhaled.

-We're here... Ryan repeated. Neither of them wanted to leave each other, but they had to hurry up as Ryan still had to drive 2 hours or so to get home and it was getting late.

-So...I guess it's time for goodbyes? Quinton sounded sad, and he was. Ryan nodded, looking straight into Quinton's brown eyes, but none of them moved, wanting to extend the time they had left. Eventually, Ryan leaned in for a kiss, which Quinton gladly accepted, deepening it. They pulled away out of breath, Ryan gently stroking Quinton's cheek.

-I love you. Ryan almost whispered. Quinton froze for a few seconds as it was the first time Ryan had ever told him he loved him. He already told him he liked him, but loved him, it was the first time.

-I love you too." Quinton replied when he managed to pull himself together. He then got out of the car, taking his luggage out of the trunk and walking up to his house, looking back to see Ryan one last time since he wouldn't be able to do that for a while. At least not in person. Ryan made sure Quinton got inside of his house safe and sound before driving away. A long drive was still awaiting him. "Guyyyys I'm home. Anybody's here? Quinton shouted, closing his front door.