Chapter 17: Tour

I know there is a huge time skip but I didn't really want to write when they were apart 'cause it was going to be boring.

Ryan had been home for a while, and he was leaving to go on tour in two days. He was now at Max's house, helping him pack whileface-timing with Avani because of course, she wanted to help too. Theywere all excited for the tour, but out of the three of them, Avanimust've been the most excited one. She loved it when everyone gottogether, and having all of her friends reunited in one place was ablessing for her. As for Ryan, he was excited to see everyone too,but he was mostly excited he could be with Avani, Max, and Quinton atthe same time, because usually when he was seeing Max, he wasn'tseeing Quinton and Avani, and vice-versa. Once Ryan got home, heface-timed Quinton who was back at the Sway house. He had been for awhile too and being with his mates really helped him miss Ryan less.The hazel-eyed boy packed while on facetime with his boyfriend, andwhen he was done, they kept talking until Ryan fell asleep. Quintonwatched the other boy sleep for a little while before ending thecall. He didn't know why but he loved watching Ryan sleep. It was kind of soothing for Quinton to hear the regular breathing of the other boy who was peacefully dreaming. The next daywent by very fast, as everyone was still getting ready for tour,making sure they didn't forget anything. Soon enough, it was the 1stof July, and everyone was in their cars driving to the airport. Theywere going to go around the United States, which was exciting. Itgave them the opportunity to visit each state of the country theylived in, which was not something everyone had the chance to do. Theywere aware of how lucky they were to be able to do that, especiallywhen they were all only 16 to 21 years old. Ryan and Max were on aplane going to Washington. It was their first stop of the tour andthey were staying there until the 4th. Then, they weretaking the tour bus to go to Oregon, and they were going to do thatuntil they had gone into each state. At the airport, the Sway boyswere waiting for the others to get there. Their plane was the firstone to arrive since they took the earliest flight. An hour and a halfafter the Sway boys had arrived in Washington, Max and Ryan's planefinally landed. Everyone was happy to be reunited with each other.They hugged one another and talked for a while. The Hype house, MadiMonroe, Jackson Felt and Sam Hurley arrived not long after Ryan andMax, and once everyone greeted everyone, they left to go to theirhotel. Everybody had to share their room with one to three peopledepending on which room they were taking, and they decided that theywere always going to share the rooms the same way to save some time eachtime they'll get to a new state. Here is how the rooms were shared:Sam, Josh and Antony were sharing a room, Chase, Nick, Ryland andCalvin were in the room next to theirs, then, Max, Blake, Kio andGriffin were in the same room, Madi, Avani and Charli were in anotherroom, Dixie and Addison were the room next to the other girls, Tony,Ondreaz and Thomas were in the room facing them, Payton, Jackson,Bryce and Jaden were roommates, James and Jack were in a roomtogether, Alex and Kouvr were in the room next to theirs and finally,Quinton and Ryan were sharing the last room. Once everyone wassettled, they all gathered in Chase, Nick, Ryland and Calvin's room,as it was the biggest one, and they ordered food. They ate watching amovie and everyone went to sleep afterward because they were alltired from their flights. Plus they had to be in top form thefollowing day because they were going to meet fans. Quinton wassmiling big when he went to bed that day. He was really excited tomeet some fans, and he was pleased to have Ryan by his side again.The next morning, Quinton and Ryan wanted to cuddle for a while. Theyhad all the time in the world since the meet and greet was in theafternoon, but Sam and Josh decided otherwise. Since the Tiktokerswere occupying a whole floor of the hotel, they had a key thatopened every room on that floor. So Sam and Josh unlocked Quinton andRyan's room coming in blasting "Gooba" by 6ix9ine. Sam opened thecurtains, letting the sunlight come in. The boys in the bedprotested, and Quinton threw a pillow at Josh. "What the fuck guys.Leave us alone. The dyed-haired boy complained.

-Youguys slept enough, come on get dressed, we're all hang out. Josh almostshouted, taking away the sheet while Sam tried to get Ryan up. Ryanand Quinton sighed.

-We'llbe ready in ten minutes." Ryan voiced in a raspy morning voice. Samand Josh nodded. They left and Quinton and Ryan got ready. Then, theywent into Jaden's room, and they had the pleasant surprise to seethat Payton was finally here. He had gotten here a day later thaneveryone because he had stuff to finish at his place before coming.They all spent the morning talking and catching up in a joyfulatmosphere. On their way to the meet and greet, Nick asked a questionto Quinton. "You and Ryan have been dating for a long time now, doyou guys plan on telling your fans?"  and Quinton looked at him without sayinganything. He wasn't sure what to answer. He and Ryan never talkedabout telling fans, so he didn't know when they should. Perhaps Nick wasright. They should announce it to their fans. If Ryan was okay with it thatis. Because Quinton felt ready to tell his fans. His friends andfamily were already very supportive of his relationship, so if thefans react badly, he would always have them. And if he had to behonest, a lot of people were suspecting they were dating. It's notlike they hid it very well either. They were always posting pics ofeach other and were hanging out a lot. He couldn't think about itmore, as fans were starting to arrive at the venue. The meet andgreet went extremely well, all of the fans were very sweet and Quintoncouldn't wait to meet more of them. He didn't know what he had done to have such sweet people supporting him, but he thanked God for it. At the end of the meet and greet,Quinton sought Ryan and he found him talking with Avani and Alex. Hegrabbed Ryan's arms, wrapping them around his waist and putting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder. Ryansmiled and he kept talking with his two friends a little more. OnceAvani and Alex left Quinton and Ryan alone, the hazel-eyed boy turnedto face his boyfriend, pulling him closer. "Can I tell you something? Quinton asked.

-Sure,what's up baby? Ryan replied with a kind tone.

-Ireally thought about it, and I feel like we should tell oursupporters we are dating. I mean, most of them already think we aredating. Well, not think, more like know we are dating... Quintonrambled.

-Ifyou feel like it's best, I'm okay with it. Ryan cut Quinton. Thedyed-haired boy smiled before kissing his boyfriend. We should do ittomorrow since it'll be our two month anniversary." Quinton noddedat Ryan's proposition and they then went back to the hotel.