Chapter 18: 2 months

Since Thomas had proposed they ate out the next day, Ryan and Quinton had decided they were going to go on an early anniversary date that night, so Ryan was waiting for Quinton who was finishing to get ready. When the dyed-haired boy finally came out of the bathroom, they left. They weren't going to do anything too fancy. They were just going to go to Chick-fil-A since it was Ryan's favorite place to eat and then go on a walk around the city. They had a great time at Chick-fil-A, just enjoying each other's company while eating amazing food. Ryan insisted on paying though. He said it was because he was the one who chose where they ate, so he could at least pay for it. They then walked around Seatle for a few hours, discovering very cool and beautiful places. Quinton made Ryan take some pictures with him. It wasn't like Ryan could refuse anything to his boyfriend. He had a soft spot for the dyed-haired boy's smile so he would do anything he could to see it on his face. After this, they went back to their hotel room and let's say that they did a little bit more than sleep that night. They had tried to be quiet, but, judging by the look Jack gave them the next morning, they had moaned a little too loud. Ryan blushed, feeling embarrassed his friends heard the pleasant moment he had shared with Quinton the night before. The dyed-haired boy, on the other hand, chuckled at Jack's look and winked at him. At breakfast, Quinton was sitting on Ryan's lap, cuddling with him. They had to get up early because they had an interview that morning, and another meet and greet the afternoon. Quinton had one of his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's neck and was laying his head on the other boy's shoulder, checking social media. Ryan was talking with Max and Nick about the interview. He was stressed because it was the first time he did anything like this. Eventually, everyone finished eating and they all walked back to their rooms to go get ready. Once Quinton and Ryan were in their rooms, Quin sat on the bed and Ryan went to the bathroom to get ready. "Happy two months by the way babe. Quinton shouted from where he was. Ryan smiled and came out of the bathroom.

-Happy two months. He cheekily said. Ryan kissed his boyfriend and they ended up kissing for a few minutes before pulling away out of breath. I love you. Ryan whispered.

-I love you too." Quinton whispered back. After this sweet moment, they decided it was time to tell their fans, so they both posted one of the pictures they had taken the night before.

 After this sweet moment, they decided it was time to tell their fans, so they both posted one of the pictures they had taken the night before

Once they did this, they left for the interview

Once they did this, they left for the interview. It went pretty well, which was a relief for Ryan who had been worried the interviewer was going to ask very sensible questions. She didn't, and everyone there seemed at ease. There was a good mood floating in the room. After the interview, everyone went to Taco Bell to eat. There, Jackson, Josh, and Ondreaz had a contest to see who could eat the most Tacos. Ondreaz won, and everyone cheered for him, not forgetting to congratulate the two other boys who had been worthy opponents. To Ryan and Quinton's delight, no one had mentioned their coming out, aside from Avani who congratulated them and hugged them both. It's not like their friends didn't already know they were dating, so Quinton assumed it wasn't as big of a change for them that it was for him and Ryan. Neither of the two boys had checked the comments on their latest post, fearing people weren't going to support them. But mostly, fearing the hate comments. Quinton didn't mind that much, but Ryan took his fans' opinion to heart. Everyone left the Taco Bell, each paying for their meals, aside from Ryan because Quinton insisted to pay for his since he paid for their meals the previous day. They then got to the meet and greet. A few people were already here, waiting for the event to start. All of the Tiktokers got ready and the event started. Like the day before, every fan was very nice and Ryan couldn't feel more grateful to have such sweet people supporting him. They were looking out for him and loving him unconditionally, which made him feel extremely lucky. A bunch of people had seen what he had posted on Instagram, so they congratulated him, and said they were happy for the two boys. All of this support warmed Ryan's heart. On his Tiktok comments he was mainly focused on hate comments, which wasn't very healthy, he knew that, but he needed to know what his haters didn't like about him, so seeing all of this love was really beneficial to him. The meet and greet ended quite late, and everyone got back to the hotel to change before going out to eat. Quinton, Ryan, Jaden, Dixie, Madi, and James were waiting for the others in the lobby. While waiting, the hazel-eyed boy checked the comment on his latest post. There were pretty positive comments, and people telling him he was a sinner because "being gay isn't natural ". But overall, there were more supportive comments than hate comments. Ryan was quite happy with how most people took his coming out and it put him in a great mood. The night went by very fast as they were all having fun and they were laughing all together. A few people recognized them and asked for pictures and the Tiktokers ended up talking with them. As Ryan was having a conversation with Payton, Blake, Kio, and two fans, Quinton came behind him, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist and putting his chin on the other boy's shoulder. Ryan wrapped his arms around Quinton too. Nobody said anything, aside maybe from someone mentioning they were cute. Quinton loved how everyone didn't make a big deal out of them coming out. After this nice encounter with fans, they went back to their hotel to get some rest. They didn't have any meet and greet for the next day, but since it was the 4th of July, they had planned to go swimming in a lake Thomas and Tony had spotted just to have a bit of fun before getting in the tour bus to get to the next state. Quinton and Ryan drifted to sleep fast enough, both feeling blissful due to the positive responses they got from their fans to their coming out.