Chapter 14: Livestream

The rest of the week went by very quickly

The rest of the week went by very quickly. Almost too quickly. Of course, they had made the most of the time they had together, going on adventures. Quinton even got Ryan into skateboarding and teaching him was one of the funniest things Quinton had ever done. Ryan wasn't very confident when he first got on Quinton's skateboard. He was pleading the dyed-haired boy to not let go of him with a sheepish voice as Quinton was giggling from the sight of Ryan so unsure of what he was doing. Eventually, Quinton let go and Ryan fell. The hazel-eyed boy sulked for about half an hour because of that, but Quinton made him forgive him for letting go by attacking him with kisses and I love yous. Even if Ryan had stopped sulking, he didn't want to skateboard anymore, so they stopped for the day. But they tried again the next day, and that time Ryan actually managed to skateboard properly. Since then, he loved it, to Quinton's delight because now he had someone to go skateboard with. Now, Quinton was sitting on his bed, waiting for Ryan to get out of the shower. They had planned to go to a party Caden, Quinton's best friend, was throwing. The hazel-eyed boy always took forever to shower, which was one thing that annoyed Quinton. But he loved Ryan, so he learned to accept it and not get mad when he took hour-long showers. Because he was bored, Quinton decided to do a live on Tiktok, to say hi to his followers. "Hi guys. He said waving at his phone. What's up. He moved a bit to be in a more comfortable position, leaning his back against the headboard of his bed. I'm great thank you Victoria. He replied to a comment. I am going to sleep soon? Huum no, I probably should in a few hours but I'm going to a party tonight so I'll go to sleep pretty late I think. He chuckled. Should I put some music for you guys? He asked. He waited a few minutes and since most people said yes, he took his computer and played a random playlist on youtube. Death of a bachelor by Panic at the Disco started to play in the room. Is Ryan still at my place? He read out. Yes he is, he is currently taking a sh... He stopped as the bathroom door opened and revealed a shirtless Ryan wearing one of Quinton's sweatpants. Well, he was taking a shower but apparently he is done. Ryan shot him a smile.

-Panic at the disco, you have good taste. Ryan said somehow in a flirtatious tone.

-I think you mean youtube has good taste, I didn't choose the song I just played a random playlist. Quinton chuckled as Ryan came sitting next to him.

-Wow, I'm disappointed in you. I thought you had great musical tastes. Ryan shook his head.

-Shut up. Quinton jokingly said, hitting Ryan's arm gently.

-Oooowww! Ryan shouted exaggeratingly. You guys saw that? He is abusing me. He whined.

-No I'm not. Quinton laughed. Oi can you go put a shirt on or something? He asked once he managed to stop laughing.

-Why? Because you don't want your followers to realize I'm fitter than you? Ryan joked.

-It's not that, but you have to get ready for Caden's party. Remember? Quinton replied.

-Oh yeah. Shit, I forgot. Ryan said getting up of the bed.

-Anyways, now that we aren't disturbed anymore by Mister Ryan Clements, I'll answer some of your questions guys. Quinton voiced with a smile. Hi Jenna. He said looking at the comments. What's that on your neck? Is it a hickey? Quinton read almost whispering the last part. He quickly rubbed the purplish mark on his neck thinking about what he could reply to that. Huuhh, it's nothing guys, I got hit by a paintball ball and you know, those things leave marks. He lied. He chuckled lightly and looked at Ryan who shot him an apologetic look. Are you dating Ryan? He muttered reading another comment. Huuum, maybe. He replied quickly moving on because he wasn't very at ease with the question. He didn't like lying to his followers. Am I excited for tour? He read relieved as he finally found a comment that wasn't about him dating Ryan or the mark his boyfriend had made on his neck. Of course I am, I'll be traveling with all of my friends and meeting you guys, what more could I ask for? There was a short pause before he spoke again. What about you Ry? Ryan turned around as he was facing away, putting a shirt on. He let out an interrogative "hmm", because he didn't hear what Quinton asked. Are you excited for tour? Quinton inquired again.

-Oh, yeah, I'm stoked. It's going to be lit." He sat back down on the bed next to Quinton. They answered a few more questions, and around forty-five minutes later, Quinton ended the live because otherwise, they were going to be late to Caden's party.

 Sorry for the short chapter guys, I was quite busy lately 😅 I'm gonna try to post the next chapter on Friday or Saturday (most likely Saturday because my birthday is on Friday so I think I'll be busy haha). Also, do you still enjoy the story? Because I noticed that the chapters are getting less and less reads, so I don't know if it's because the story is getting boring or if my writing is worsening. 😅 Last but not least, I'd like to thanks moonlighthread for the idea of fan pointing out Quin had an hickey, I know it's not exactly what you explained, but I tried to work around it in a way that would fit what I have in mind for the rest of the story. I hope you still enjoyed it :)