Chapter 16: Hungover

Ryan woke up way before Quinton, which he expected given that his boyfriend got shitfaced the night before. Ryan got up to take Quinton's laptop and he sat back down on the bed, next to his sleeping boyfriend. Of course, he knew Quinton's password, the dyed-haired boy had told him what he was a while ago. Ryan typed "Mynameisquinton" in the password box smiling. Quinton had told him he had spent an hour trying to find a good password, and once he got annoyed of searching, he had written the first thing that had come to his mind. Ryan checked some stuff and worked for a little while. He eventually finished what he had to do, so he closed the laptop, and as he saw his lover was still sound asleep, he decided to let him sleep because he needed to rest. The hazel-eyed boy went to the kitchen as he was hungry, and took out some cereals before pouring himself a bowl of milk. Quinton's parents questioned why their son wasn't up yet and Ryan made up a lie, telling them they came home late and Quinton was feeling a little sick this morning so Ryan told him to stay in bed. He couldn't tell them the dyed-haired boy was just hungover, could he? Quinton's mom wanted to go check on her son but Ryan told her he was fine and just needed to rest. Luckily for him, she believed him. Once he was done eating breakfast, he went back to Quinton's room, bringing a bottle of water with him. He carefully opened the door, trying not to wake the other boy up, but he failed and Quinton started to wake up. "My head hurts. He whined with a raspy morning voice, putting his hands on his face.

-I know. Ryan said with a sympathetic tone. The hazel-eyed boy sat next to his boyfriend. He kissed his forehead gently. Here, drink some water it will help. He continued, handing the bottle of water to Quinton. The dyed-haired boy took it and groaned before downing it. Better? Ryan asked.

-Please lower your voice. I feel like my head is going to explode. Quinton demanded in a quiet voice, rubbing his forehead.

-Sorry." Ryan whispered. Quinton asked about last night and Ryan explained everything that happened to his boyfriend. The dyed-haired boy couldn't believe he got drunk to the point of throwing up. He apologized because today was Ryan's last day here and because of him they wouldn't be able to do a lot of fun things. But it didn't matter to Ryan, all that mattered was that they were together, what they did wasn't that important. They ended up watching movies all day, with the volume turned as low as possible. It was sometimes hard to hear what the actors were saying so they made up their own dialogues for some scenes, laughing as what they were saying wasn't making sense most of the time. At around 7 pm, they stopped watching movies and Ryan packed up all of his stuff. Quinton lent him one of his hoodies, which he previously soaked of his cologne, so Ryan would have a piece of him even when he gets back home. As for Ryan, he sprayed a bit of his perfume on Quinton's pillow so the dyed-haired boy could have the impression Ryan was still sleeping next to him even when he'll be gone. After this, they went downstairs and ate dinner. Quinton's mom checked on him, putting a hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever, which he obviously didn't, so she was reassured. Once they were done eating, the two boys went back upstairs and they went to bed because Ryan had to wake up very early the next morning to go back home. The next morning, Ryan tried to get up without waking Quinton up as it was only 6 am, but the dyed-haired boy was gripping him tightly. Ryan shook him lightly, trying to make him let go of him. Eventually, Quinton opened his eyes. "Can you let go of me? I have to get up and I can't if you're holding me so tightly. Ryan whispered, playing with Quinton's hair.

-I hate that you have to go... Quinton whined.

-I know, I don't want to go too, but we'll see each other again soon alright?" They shared a soft kiss and Quinton let Ryan get up. The hazel-eyed boy got dressed quickly and the two boys said their goodbyes. Ryan took his suitcase, went down the stairs and put it in the trunk of his car. As he was about to drive away, he realized his boyfriend's t-shirt was still on the backseat of his car, so he took it and went back inside the Griggs's house. "You're back already? Quinton  joked streching as he sit up. Ryan smiled.

-You forgot your t-shirt in my car mister I-love-alcohol-too-much-that-I-get-drunk-and-throw-up. He replied, showing him the piece of clothing he was holding.

-You didn't have to come all this way to bring it back to me you know." Quinton said jokingly with a smirk on his face. Ryan rolled his eyes and threw Quinton's t-shirt on him. Then, the hazel-eyed boy kissed his boyfriend's forehead, and this time, he left for good. Once he got back home, he called Max and they spent the day together, filming Tiktoks, playing video games, and having fun. In the absence of his boyfriend, at least he had his best friend. 

Okiii, so I think this chapter is a bit shorter than usual and let's be honest it's not the best chapter I've written so I apologize for that. I promise next week's chapter will be better and longer. Anyways, to anyone reading this, Ilysm thank you for reading my story it means a lot. With this, I hope I'll "see" you all next week for a new chapter 💖