Chapter 19: truth or dare

On the 4th, they, as planned, went to a lake. It was a very sunny day. The kind of days where the only thing you want to do is go to the pool with your friends and play around in the water. Bryce, Blake, Josh, Calvin, and Nick were filming a montage for Bryce's vlog, doing backflips, and landing in the water. Madi, Dixie, Ondreaz, Ryland, Jackson, Payton, and Addison were in the lake, swimming and just enjoying their time there. They were relatively calm and were just talking with each other. As for the others, Anthony was cuddling with Avani, while talking to Kio and Thomas, Kouvr was cuddling with Alex, Ryan was cuddling with Quinton while talking with Jaden and Max, Charli was teaching a Tiktok dance to James and Chase, and Griffin and Sam were filming a Tiktok themselves. They spent all morning there, enjoying themselves. Nick got chased by a duck, which made everyone laugh, and Ryland chased the duck to make it stop chasing Nick, which made everyone laugh even more. After this odd occurrence, they left because they had to take the tour bus to go to Oregon. On the way, they put music on a speaker so the whole bus could hear the music and everyone sang along. As it was a long drive, some people fell asleep, while the rest of them played truth or dare or just talked. Quinton was playing truth or dare with Blake, Dixie who had a sleepy Griffin laying on her lap, Ondreaz, Madi, Payton, and Bryce. "Truth or dare Blake? Dixie asked.

-Truth. He replied without even thinking about it.

-Do you have a crush on anyone? Dixie said teasingly.

-I...Humm...Yeah. Blake flustered. He was blushing.

-Awww Blake has a crush. Bryce teased.

-Who is it? Ondreaz asked wanting to know the tea.

-It's none of you guys' business. Blake quickly answered. Bryce truth or dare? He added.

-You're not fun. Dixie let out regarding her friend's refusal to tell them who his crush was.

-Leave him alone. Payton stood up for Blake.

-Thanks. Blake voiced, smiling at Payton. So Bryce truth or dare?

-Dare. He replied with a lot of confidence. I'm no pussy. He added.

-Right. Blake chuckled. Open the window and scream 'I have a small penis and I am proud of that'. The other players all laughed.

-Consider it done. Bryce said, walking toward the window to open it. He stuck his head out a little and screamed. I HAVE A SMALL PENIS AND I'M PROUD OF THAT! A few people who were walking in the street they were driving in stared at Bryce. An old lady was shocked by what he just said so Bryce added. SORRY MA'AM, I JUST APPRECIATE MY BODY. He then shrugged and it made his friends die of laughter. After that he closed the window and sat back down next to Madi. 'Kay, I did it, now... Bryce looked around at all his friends. He seemed to be thinking. Quinton. He finally said. Truth or dare? Quinton thought for a few seconds.

-Dare. He replied.

-Dare huh. Go sit on Ryan's lap. Bryce started.

-It's easy as fuck dude. Quinton giggled.

-Wait I'm not done. Take his phone from his hands, throw it away, and kiss him. Bryce smirked. Quinton exhaled loudly.

-Seriously? Man, your dare sucks." He got up and walked towards his boyfriend who was talking with Max while typing something on his phone. He snatched Ryan's phone out of his boyfriend's hands and threw it behind him without looking where it went. Ryan had a shocked and confused expression on his face. He was about to say something but Quinton sat down on his lap and kissed him. Ryan kissed back, unsure because of Quinton's previous action, and when they pulled away, he spoke up.