Chapter 13: Let's hike

Ryan woke up in Quinton's arms. The dyed-haired boy was once again still asleep as Ryan tended to wake up earlier than his boyfriend. He took advantage of this to stroke Quinton's torso gently, loving how his skin felt under his touch. He also planted a few kisses on his chest,getting a few groans as a response from the other boy. This made Ryan smile. Every noise coming from Quinton was his favorite sound in the whole universe. "What are you doing? A half-asleep Quinton asked.

-Nothing. Ryan said cheekily, a smirk on his face. He then kissed Quinton'sneck, sucking on it to leave a mark.

-Babyyy, Quinton half complained, half moaned. Stop, my parents are home. He whispered. Ryan sighed.

-Fine...He breathed out, getting up. I'm gonna shower. Ryan said. He kissed Quinton's forehead before heading to the shower. After a few minutes,Ryan heard the bathroom door open and close itself.

-Can I shower with you? He heard a familiar voice say. The hazel-eyed boy stuck his head through the curtain. He saw Quinton sitting on the toilet, looking at the shower. The dyed-haired boy smiled when his gaze was met by Ryan's.

-I can't stop you from getting in your own shower. Quinton's smile got wider. He got up from where he was sitting and hopped in the shower. Ryan pushed him against the wall and pecked his lips. Hi you.He said in a seductive voice.

-Hi."Quinton answered, pulling Ryan into a hug. Quinton's skin felt warm against Ryan's, and the hazel-eyed boy wished they could stay like this forever. They proceeded to clean themselves before getting out of the shower. They then both got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Quinton's mom was already cooking when they walked into the kitchen. They all greeted each other, and the two boys sat down at the kitchen isle as it was where Quinton's family normally ate breakfast. After eating and chatting for a while, the two boys faced a question to which they had no answer to yet. What were they going to do of their day? They debated about the issue, agreeing on going hiking in a spot Quinton particularly liked. It was quite far from Quin's house so they packed up a lunch, planning on having a picnic date before the hike. It was already 9:30 am and by bus it would take them 1 hours and a half to get there. Knowing the bus was in half an hour, they would get there in time for lunch. Once they were ready, they left to catch their bus. The ride was pretty long and not really interesting. They both listened to music, scrolling through their phones. At some point, Quinton rested his head on Ryan's shoulder, and they stayed like this until they got to where they were going. Once they got out of the bus, Quinton took Ryan's hand, leading him through the small city, until they reached a park. They sat down on a blanket Quinton had taken and they talked for a little while before starting to eat. As they were eating, a few fans spotted them and asked to take pictures with them. Some of the fans found it odd that it was only the two of them, but Ryan and Quinton somehow convinced them that they were just two mates hanging out. They weren't sure when they would tell their fans about their relationship, but for now, they knew they still wanted to keep it lowkey. They mostly wanted to be sure their couple would last more than a few weeks before announcing it because most breakups on social media were messy. Moreover, once they would announce it, they knew fans will be apart of their relationship and they knew it could affect it. So for now, it was their little bubble and no one elses.As they were done eating, Quinton put the blanket back in his backpack, and they were off to go hiking. They arrived to a hill and walked all the way up it, revealing a beautiful view as they reached the top. Ryan was astonished by how magnificent the landscape was. He took a video of it and posted it in his snapchat story. The two boys also made some Tiktoks, Quinton posting one of them with the caption"We climbed up a hill 🙊😜". After that, they sat on the edge of it, looking down at the view. They asked a group of people who were passing to take a picture of them, which they agreed to do, and they talked with them for a while. One of the people in the group was passionated by nature so he told them a few fun facts about the place, like for example, that a few trees weren't growing straight because the wind was salty due to being close to the sea and it was burning their stems, so they were growing crooked to avoid being burnt. Quinton and Ryan stayed a while after the group had left, but it was starting to get late so they went back down and went back to the bus stop. Quinton fell asleep on Ryan's shoulder inthe bus and they almost missed their stop because Quinton didn't want to wake up. Once they got back at Quin's house, his parents asked them how was their day and they told them. As they were both exhausted, Quinton asked his mom if they could eat in his room while watching a movie and she accepted. Ryan picked up one of the pizzas and they went upstairs, grabbing Quinton's laptop. They both took off their shoes and laid in the bed, going on Netflix. They chose to watch Dark. They ate the pizzas pretty fast because they were hungry from their hike, and Ryan threw the pizza box away when they finished eating it all. After two episodes of Dark, Quinton saw that Ryan was starting to fall asleep, so he closed his laptop and they laid down.They fell asleep fairly quickly, needing the rest.

They fell asleep fairly quickly, needing the rest

Fun fact, the thing about the trees growing crooked is actually true, I learnt it when I was in primary school and we visited a wildlife park close to the sea :) Also, let's agree that Dark is one of the best shows on Netflix, like if you haven't ...

Fun fact, the thing about the trees growing crooked is actually true, I learnt it when I was in primary school and we visited a wildlife park close to the sea :) Also, let's agree that Dark is one of the best shows on Netflix, like if you haven't seen it, you definitely should! By the way, I apologize for the late update but I've been quick busy today haha. At last, if anyone reads this have an awesome day/night  <3