Chap. 1

The Galaxy Far Far Away.
It was vast and just.
The Resistance and First Order fighting for what seems like years and years beyond end. Was there ever going to be an end?
~~
(Y/N) was from the Andromeda Galaxy, she was trained to be ruthless and merciless as soon as she could stand on her own two feet. Above all, not to let absolutely anyone 'walk all over her' because she was a woman. It was almost as if she was made to be a human with no conscious, to not back down from a fight.
She was made to be strong and resilient with the Force, trained to be unforgiving with her lightsaber; crisp and quick was all that could describe her skills.
(Y/N) in all her magnificence was chosen to be the one to intervene with the Milky Way Galaxy. Or as known, The Galaxy Far Far Away. There was word that travelled many light years away about a never ending conflict between two orders.
The Andromeda Galaxy was peaceful and everything was set in stone, why not send someone to fix a mess?
~~

The First Order

~~
Kylo Ren was feeling a strong pull when they would near the 'end' of their galaxy, but he had no idea where it was coming from. The voice in his mind was faint, but he could still hear a voice.. and he knew it was there; he had a feeling something or someone was coming very soon.

"I will set an order in their galaxy."

"I need to find the Supreme Leader."

"I will not back down from anyone."

"I will not let anyone build my conscious."

That was just a glimpse of what Kylo Ren was hearing every other day. Was he supposed to even feel the smallest bit of fear? Whoever this person was sounded just like him.. to be merciless, angry, cold as stone, and unforgiving.

They were aboard the Finalizer and were heading to Takodana; before the very second they were going to hit light speed.

"Supreme Leader!" General Hux exclaims, coming into the command room with his hands folded behind his back. The very voice of Hux making Kylo grimace, but with his helmet..no one would ever see such emotions from him. "What is it, Hux?" Kylo mumbles, just loud enough for the whole room to hear as he raised his hand for the worker to hold his hand off the light speed.
"There has been a detection of an incoming ship merely five minutes aw-" Hux explains, he was quickly cut off by Kylo.
"Who? And where?" Kylo spat as he turned around on his heel, his cape swinging right around and taking just a few steps towards Hux, easily towering over him.
"It is a ship we have never seen before.. anywhere in this galaxy." Hux mutters out as he took a step back to place a more reasonable space between them.

"You are saying there is a goddamn ship five minutes away and it is one we have never seen before!" Ren exclaims, reaching for his lightsaber and within a split second, the sound that anyone should be terrified of. He swung his lightsaber within a blink of an eye, cutting a control table in half, sparks flying and workers moving out of the way; afraid of being the next target.

"Yes, Supreme Leader." Hux adds rather quickly in fear of taking too long, his posture stiff and nervous as he watched Kylo take out his rage in front of 25+ people in that every control room.
"Then you know what to do, General Hux. Send out TIE bombers and get that ship pulled into our docking bay!" Kylo yelled boldy, gesturing with his free hand back to the main door and with no further words being spoken, Hux quickly turned to leave and carry out just as he ordered.

Kylo turned off his saber and placed it back at his hip, motioning for some of the control workers to get an engineer to fix the 'mess' he caused; he growled under his breath and turned to the glass that overlooked a vast galaxy. It wasn't long until a strange ship was coming into view. General Hux was right, this was clearly a ship that hadn't been seen in this entire galaxy. Before Kylo was going to say another word, there was a loud screeching in his mind..almost enough to make him stumble back. He groaned at the loud noise and brought his gloved hand up to his temple. Though he dared to show such vulnerability around First Order workers.

There it was. The voice clear as day.

"There you are."
"I've travelled weeks to find you."
"The Force is strong with you as it is with I."

Kylo Ren stood upright and boldly stated, "Our ship stays here. Do not advance to Takodona until I say." And with that, he left the room and started to make his way to the docking bay. The nearby stormtroopers instinctively following him with their blasters held at the ready. There was quite the commotion in the docking bay as this mysterious ship was pulled in. At that very moment, Kylo could no longer ignore the strong pull he felt in his mind and deep in his soul. Who was this person and where could he or she have possibly come from?

He stopped in his tracks as the ship was docked, countless storm troopers circling the door at the back as they awaited for it to open. Kylo Ren raised his hand and nodded for General Hux to approach the back hatch to open. What seemed like an eternity it had finally begun to open completely, the steam spraying and he watched intently as a slim figure came forth.

"Kylo Ren." The voice calls, flicking her saber once until it activated to a bright red. Her hood covering most of her face, tight black leggings hugging her legs, thigh high boots that were strapped, a black long sleeve top that was sheer with a bodice underneath, a coat that dangled on her shoulders. She had long dark hair, bright eyes, full lips, and a vibrant skintone. Her outfit boasted her womanly curves but also screamed intimidating at the same time.
She was human after all.

Kylo Ren snapped from his 'trance' at this strange woman and waved for the storm troopers to stand down

"I am who you ask for." Kylo calls.

The slightest smirk forming on (Y/N)'s lips for everyone to see.