Chap. 6

Kylo Ren's POV
~~
There was possibly no words at all to describe the heat and intensity of the moment with (Y/N). I simply could not attend to the pull to her, to her body, her lips..and what was in between her legs. Everything about her was screaming out to me. The forever radiating heat from her body. A small groan escaping from my throat as I broke the kiss to sit up on my knees for a brief moment, her small nod in giving me permission to remove her night gown. I didn't hesitate one second to pull it up and over her head, tossing it god knows where in her room. "Impatient are we?" She breathed out, laying there almost out of breath and trust me when I say the sight of her laying there urged me to do many things to her; right here and now. She was everything.
I chuckled and shook my head at her comment, hooking my fingers of the waist band of my black pants, tugging them further down until I was able to kick them aside. I leaned back down to connect my lips with hers, her fragile but strong hands immediately finding their way to my hair. I can't stress enough that the way she touched me, is like she knew where and how to touch me. How to please me.
"You want it bad.." I whispered, referring to how her hands made their way down to my obviously black underwear; definitely not ignoring the growing bulge. She simply nodded in response to my choice of words, just that motion from her was enough to send me into hysterics. She wanted it. Bad. Just as I wanted her. All of her.

I slid my fingers underneath her bra and lifted it up enough until it hit her skin to make a quick slap; her body jolting at the sensation which brought a smirk of satisfaction to my face. Oh, just how she reacted. She had no idea how insane she was driving me. No idea. "Off. Now." I hissed, placing my hands on either side of her head and observed as she reached behind her to unclasp her bra and ever so slowly moving the straps down her arms until she tossed it aside. Her body was worthy of worshipping. Every crevice, crease, scar, and beauty mark. Her body fit with mine like a puzzle piece, my hands easily covering her abdomen and wrapping around her wrists. Her hands fitting areas on my muscular and defined body, just as she knew where to touch me.
I leaned back down and started to place ghost like kisses along her jawline, using my free hand to guide her head off to the side so I had more space to kiss her soft skin. Momentarily using my tongue to trail down to where her neck met her shoulder, kissing to her collarbone and her now exposed chest. "Kylo.." she breathed out, just hearing her say my name in such a way, set off a fire in the pit of my stomach. She had to have known how she effects me. "Patience, my lady." I mumbled, trailing my tongue to her exposed nipples that were erect from either the heat of the moment or the cool air in her chambers that were surrounding our almost naked bodies.

I wrapped my lips around her nipple and began to suck gently, managing to push her legs a little more apart and running my hand against her heat through the thin fabric of her underwear. She was wet. Very wet. We barely got started. To hear her moan was like hearing angels sing, the way her body reacted to my touch and every move; her hands staying tangled in my dark hair and giving gentle tugs every now and then. I moved over to her other breast and repeated my actions with her erect nipple, pulling away the slightest bit and gently nipping at it. She gasped at my nip and it only made me chuckle. I continued my wet kisses down her navel, kissing just above the waistband of her underwear, finally settling my face inches away from her heat. "I could hear your thoughts from the very moment you stepped foot off your ship." I smirk, using my fingers to then tug off her underwear without working and my what a sight she is. To see her so vulnerable, to see her being so submissive underneath me and to my touch. She was perfect. A goddess.
"I figured you would, just as I heard yours." She mumbled, bringing her hand up to run her fingers through her still damp hair from her shower. I didn't dare respond as I settled between her legs, using my hands to place her legs on my shoulders.. slowly placing open mouth kisses on her inner thighs, gradually making my way to where she needed me the most. Her body was screaming for me. To do something. To give her any form of pleasure. She was going to get it all.

I placed a small kiss to her clit before wrapping my lips around it, sucking for a few seconds before running my tongue down her wet folds. Swiping up and down, swiftly moving one hand to her pelvis to keep her from squirming about. "Stay still." I mumbled, glancing up at her for a quick moment and watched as she sat herself up on her elbows to get a view of me, leaving one of her hands in my hair and her other hand caressing her breast. The sight of her naked in front of me.. beyond words. I looked back down to her heat and brought my tongue out to run over her folds, licking swiftly before wrapping my lips around her clit once again. Her breathing was getting heavy and fast, her body trying with everything to not squirm about. Once I knew she was able to stay still, I brought my hand down to use my two fingers to push inside her, instantly curling my fingers to reach that certain spot. I knew I reached it almost right away when her moan was hitched in her throat. The satisfaction that was written on my fave, I could never get enough of this. Of her. I attached my lips back to her clit, flicking my tongue on it as I began to pump my fingers at a swift pace; keeping it strong and steady. My breathing hot on her skin. I started to slow down my pace as soon as I felt her slowly tighten around my fingers; she wasn't going to cum just yet. She'll get there another way.

"How fucking rude." She breathlessly muttered, falling back into the bed and I shrugged my shoulders as I kissed my way back up her body. I brought my two fingers up to her lips in order for her to clean herself off my fingers, my other hand moving down to tug off my underwear until we were finally naked. Hot and ready for something so intense. "You should learn to watch that mouth of yours, (Y/N)." I stated with a quick wink, moving to hover over her body as I placed myself properly between her legs. I reached down with one hand to grip my fully erect dick, rubbing the tip of it against her clit as it leaked with pre-cum. "I can see you don't want to wait any longer." I groaned, leaning down more as I shifted my weight onto my forearm that rested on the bed beside her head. Without waiting for her response, placing myself at her entrance and slowly easing myself into her. The action even catching me off guard as she gasped while I slowly eased all the way in; obviously giving her a moment to adjust to my size. "Breathe.." I mumbled, placing a few kisses to her jawline as her hands went up to my back. I moved my right arm to wrap around her waist, slowly starting to move my hips back and forth in a rhythmic motion. "Kylo." She moaned, rolled her head back into the pillows as I started to pick up my pace and I leaned in to bury my face into the crook of her neck; using my leg to push up her legs to my hips. She instinctively knew what to do and wrapped her legs around my hips. Our bodies perfectly intertwined in this moment. Such intimacy and raw ecstasy was coursing through my veins.

It wasn't long until beads of sweat began to trickle down my forehead, our bodies becoming glistened with sweat. The room smelled of raw sex. "F-Fuck.." I hissed, feeling her walls tighten around my hardened member, picking up my pace until the sound of our skin coming in contact started to fill the room. Her moans and gasps only music and motivation to my ears that everything in this moment was right. "Cum with me." I muttered, gently nipping at her earlobe and tightening my grip around her waist, not stopping a split second as I felt my own orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. "Right t-there, Kylo. D-Don't stop." She moaned, her nails dragging down my back. She was definitely leaving her mark on me. That's when a huge wave of ecstasy hit us both, her warm juices surrounding my member just as I ceased my movements and shot a hot load deep inside her. Our moans and groans coming into unison as we reached our highs at what seemed like perfect timing. I made sure not to completely collapse on her, supporting my weight above her on my forearms, our foreheads resting against each other, our hot and heavy breathing hitting each other. I leaned in and placed a small kiss to her lips, completely spent for anything else. "You're...beautiful..amazing. Everything." I breathed out, pecking her lips a couple more times before I eventually leaned up and pulled out of her.

I collapsed beside her and closed my eyes for a moment, taking it all in and catching my breath. "I'll be right back." She muttered, struggling to move herself to the edge of the bed and standing up, almost waddling to the bathroom; knowing very well she was going to go and clean herself up. I was lost deep in my thoughts as I laid there, soaking it all up on what just happened. She snapped me out of my trance when she came back to the bed, lifting the covers for the both of us to get underneath. I welcomed her into my arms and immediately wrapped them around her smaller body, her head resting on my chest and draping one arm over my torso, our legs intertwining. It was a comfortable silence. The both of us slowly drifting off into a deep slumber from the sound of our slow and content breathing, my heart beating against my chest where she laid.

Everything was just. Perfect. Not a worry in the galaxy. My mind was calm and collected. She was everything. This night was the best of my existence. Ever.