Chap. 17

Jade's POV
~~
It was a whirlwind of emotions; from intense to hot. How else was I supposed to process this? I began to slowly move my head up and down his hardened member, glancing up at him through hooded eyelashes. Just by hearing his groans and moans was enough to urge me on to keep for continuing my actions. I placed my hand at the base of his members and began pumping the rest of his length that I could no longer take into my mouth. When I say that he was beyond words, he really is. We were a clash of personalities but we were brought up the same way. "Stay still." I whispered, glancing up at him for a second to study his expressions before turning my attention back to where he needed me most. His hands caressed the side of my head, swirling my tongue around the tip of his member before wrapping my lips around his girth once again. "Just like that." He groaned, tightening his grip on my hair to guide me just the way he wanted to have me. My other hand resting at his thigh to support myself as I stayed on my knees, but when he started to grow more tense. I pulled away from his grip and licked over my lips, standing up back to my feet. "Of course you are wanting more." I mumbled, bringing my hands up to start pulling down my leggings so it gave me enough room to do what I planned on.

He watched me with complete hunger in his eyes and motioned me towards me with his hand, reaching over to place my hand in his and stepped over to straddle his lap; with my legs on either side of his own. I reached down between our bodies to grab onto his length, placing him at my entrance and slowly sliding down his length. "F-Fuck.." I moaned, the knot in the pit of my stomach began to slowly form at the newly found position and filled with the conflicting, overpowering urge to dominate and pamper at the same time, Kylo settled underneath me with his hands on the small curve of my waist and he pulsed and felt it all flutter against his body, fast and frenzied, feeling my skin accompanied by the sweet taste that began to form on my soft skin. My arms moving to wrap around his neck and closing the gap between our bodies as I began to roll my hips back and forth, keeping a rhythm. The pleasure slowly beginning to build inside my body. Our heavy breathing was all that was heard. "Don't stop." He groaned, moving his hands down to my hips to guide me up and down his member; changing the pace almost simultaneously. I leaned down to rest my forehead against his, he closed the final space and smashed his lips against mine.

Each and every kiss was almost magical. It brought me into a whole other world and made me feel as if I belonged. "F-Fuck..I'm close." I moaned against his lips, tangling my fingers in his hair and giving small tugs momentarily; wanting to communicate just how good he was making me feel. Nothing more felt so good in my existence since the last two times. His arms then wrapped around my waist to hold me tighter against his body, slowly sliding his tongue into my mouth to make the kiss more heavy. This was a huge amount of ecstasy. Without a warning or a moment of words, my body released the warm cum around his member. As soon as I felt his cum shoot deep inside me, it was clear to me that my orgasm had set him off as well. He gripped my waist tightly to keep me still, haunting my movements so suddenly and breaking out passionate kiss. Our breathing was heavy and uneven, holding onto each other's bodies tightly.

"Don't you dare ever leave me." He breathed, using one hand to brush back a loose strand of hair behind my ear. It was the first time I had seen him smile so genuinely from ear to ear. Our bodies slowly coming down from a high of ecstasy. We basked in the remaining pleasure as we held each other, making me smile at the very sight in front of me. I leaned down to place a few pecks on his lips before I slowly eased myself off of him and stood up on my feet. Which was a bad move, almost stumbling backwards as my orgasm still rocked my body. He laughed and reacted quickly, reaching over to grip my hips to keep me from falling. "You should've stayed on me a little bit longer." He commented, standing up on his own two feet to fix up his pants and underwear as well. He brushed off his uniform and leaned over to place a kiss on my forehead. "I will never leave you. I'm here to stay." I whispered, resting my hands on his uniformed chest and taking in the moment. It might not have been my ideal moment to remind him where he belonged but this was definitely in my top ten list. It would soon be me and him against the entire galaxy. "You and I." I mumbled, placing one more kiss to my temple and wrapping me up in his arms; nothing else felt more perfect than this. Nothing could describe the calmness I felt around him, even though we clashed almost simultaneously.
Everything would soon be right in his galaxy.
In our galaxy.