Chap. 11

(Y/N)'s POV
~~
How dare he lock me in here?! All I could feel and hear was complete chaos. The sound of blasters, yelling, countless footsteps being heard from the small room I was locked in. It was odd to me that I could no longer hear Kylo. We were still on the same ship and I didn't want to grow too alarmed at the silence. I just heard me. The chaos. I tapped my foot on the floor beneath me, chewing on my lower lip. Did I really want to ruin the plan and blow my cover? If the Resistance was to know of me, then the Supreme Council would be less than happy to find this out. At this point, I didn't know if Kylo was even on the ship or if there was possibly someone else on this ship with The Force.
"Fuck it." I huffed, tightening the knot on my cloak that rested on my shoulders and pulling the hood over my head that covered most of my face; immediately swinging out my saber until it went back to its full staff and activated. I took a few steps forward, taking a deep breath and kicking open the door with full force. The two stormtroopers facing me right away. "Stop me and you'll end up like the door." I muttered, quickly running off down the hallway and I knew that Kylo would be in the docking bay instead of here. I relentlessly began to fight through the crowd of Resistance soldiers that were in the hallway as I neared the docking bay; stormtroopers advancing alongside with me.
Thats when I finally began to hear Kylo again as I neared the doors of the docking bay, swinging and kicking my way through the crowd, blocking shots from the opposing guns.

I stopped at the doors and overlooked the vast area until spotted the bright red saber that belonged to Kylo, a limp body on the ground not far from him and an older man fighting him. Who else knew such power? I quickly adjusted the hood on my face and pulled over the piece that wrapped around half of my face so only my eyes were seen and began to move down the ramp in a stealth like manner, zig zagging through large piles of compartments to shield myself from behind seen. Once I got closer to where Kylo and the other two were, I noticed that the girl slowly began to wake up from her 'sleep' and quickly glanced at Kylo was almost failing to take out the older man. I stood back behind the large compartment and glanced around for any other 'intruders' but it wasn't hard to notice that The First Order was succeeding at stopping this attack. I rescued myself and peaked back over to see the older man alive through Kylo's upper body armour, watching him fall to the ground. The very sight angered me. I quickly ran out to where the girl laid just before she got up, stomping down on her chest with my left foot and placing the tip of my saber towards her face.

Complete surprise covered her face, to see someone that was almost like her. "Not a good idea." I say quickly, the heat radiating off my saber that showed the perspiration on her face. My quick and sudden appearance must of urged Kylo, he was back on his feet and began to take down the older man. "Fall back now!!" A voice yelled and I immediately averted my gaze from this girl beneath me to see a much smaller crowd of The Resistance soldiers running back to their ships. I should not have let my guard down for even a split second, which resulted in me being swept off my feet for once since I had gotten here. I kicked her lightsaber towards Kylo but the older man reacted quickly before Kylo did, picking up the free saber and tossing it back to the girl who was already running off towards an odd ship that I haven't seen before.
I quickly brought myself back up to my feet and ran over to where Kylo was, swinging my saber to break the collided sabers they both had. Kylo and I, locking arms and kicking the older man simultaneously in the abdomen until he fell back and skidded across the floor from the power of our kick. The very moment we stopped for a split second, blasters from behind nearly hit us and we separated from one another to hide behind large piles of ammo bins to shield ourselves from the blasters. I glanced over at Kylo who was a few feet away from me, the both of us staying hidden as they ran by; they aided the unconscious man from the floor and dragged his body to the closest ship.

I stood upright again when they cleared the docking bay, watching as they moved farther away before hitting light speed just like that. I sighed quickly and turned to face Kylo, bringing my hand up to remove my half mask from my face, swinging my saber to fold it back and deactivate. "Mind telling me who the hell those two people were!" I yelled, swiftly pushing my hood down from my head. Kylo was making a very big mistake on his end towards me if he wasn't going to tell me anything that I should know of.
"And you're welcome for saving your ass." I add more quietly, crossing my arms across my chest. With that being said, he only looked at me for a few moments and I could almost feel his cold stare through his helmet. "Enough." He spoke, deactivating his saber and keeping it tight in his hand before he started to walk off. I was not going to allow this to be a constant thing with Kylo. He was soon going to learn that he had no place with me to act such a way. The anger in the both of us was still screaming for control and dominance. I was not one to stand down from a fight. Ever. I brushed myself off a bit, walking straight after him as many others started to attend to the lifeless bodies that covered the floors in the hallways, to bring everything back into order on the Finalizer.

There was no doubt in my mind that everyone on the Supreme Council witnessed me jump into the action. Shit.