Chap. 18

Kylo Ren's POV
~~
Jade was really all I ever needed to make me fully commit to the Dark Side. This was going to be our Final Order and she was going to rule by side. "One last..official question." I say quietly, pulling away from our embrace just so I was able to look down at her, maintaining complete eye contact. She looked at me puzzled and awaited on me to speak up again. "I would do this formally in front of everyone else but considering the fact that we might be looking like a hot mess. I...would like to offer you my hand. To where I know you and I both belong. The Dark Side." I spoke in all serious manner, placing my hand in front of her and studying her face for any expressions to what was just brought up.
"You know that I would more than love to join you." She answered with a satisfied grin that covered her face and placing her hand in mine. This whole journey was only the beginning and having her by my side was going to make me feel even more powerful. Undefeated. Unprecedented. Unified.
I leaned down to place a ghost like kiss to her soft knuckles, standing back upright and pulling her into one more embrace. These would soon be rare moments for the both of us. To seem so vulnerable and..tame. I was beginning to feel that we would have to treat them like our last.

"Don't go getting too soft on me now, Ren. We have dirty work to do." She spoke, bringing me out from my thoughts and I could only agree with her. We had powerful reputations to uphold and she was undoubtedly going to be the only person to see me in such a way. "And I'm not going to allow go anywhere near the Light, even if it's going to come down to punishing you." I say in a more of a teasing kind of voice, she shook her head and kept her hand joined with my mine as she led us out of the storage room. There was a whole lot to get down before our attack on The Resistance was going to commence tomorrow. Jade was insistent on being present with this attack despite her still healing wound; it goes to show me the drive she had in her. To take everything once and for all. She wanted to get things done just as I strived for that as well. We were back on the mats and she picked up both our sabers, handing me mine. "Is there really not anything else that I should know about?" She piped up as she placed her saber back on your belt that rested above her hips. "Rey. She's...she's a Palpatine and has great power that she's not even fully aware of yet. We were a dyad in The Force but with you. There's something beyond our galaxy's comprehension with you and I. As soon as you came into our galaxy, I've never felt more powerful." I explained, placing my helmet back over my head. "If we are to establish the Final Order in the galaxy, Rey needs to be gone. Luke. The Jedi need to be destroyed." I add on once more, my voice changing as soon as my helmet was on.

"Agreed...we finish it tomorrow." Jade said, glancing up at me once more and turning to leave the training arena. Which almost surprised me, considering the fact that it was usually me that had the last word. She certainly was unpredictable and I was only learning more and more of her as the days went on. Soon leaving as well to head to the command deck, we needed to set course for D'Qar. There was so much more that Jade needed to know about The Resistance. Rey. Me. I wasn't exactly brought up in the First Order. "General Hux, set course for D'Qar and prepare my ship. Our attack on The Resistance will commence at my word tomorrow." I commanded, staring dead straight into the sight of stars and darkness in front of me; this is what I was made for. To rule over all with someone like Jade by my side. "Yes, Supreme Leader." Hux replied, waking off to pass on the duties to storm troopers and imperial officers.
"Also, as of now. Everyone serving the First Order will answer to Jade. To show her the same respect and obey her every order. If there is anyone who defies us will answer to our wrath!" I yelled, wanting to make my message clear and final. Everyone stood at attention and saluted, "Yes, Supreme Leader!" A multitude of voices shouted and I nodded in satisfaction. "Empress Jade when the Final Order is said and done." I spoke once more, quickly turning on my heel to leave the command deck.

There was still a lot more to be done and we were nearly there. I listened for Jade's thoughts and the calm feeling that stemmed from her, hearing her from the top deck. What on earth was she doing up there? I made my way to where she was; keeping myself hidden from her senses and there she stood overlooking the very sight of the galaxy. It was almost enough to send a chill up my spine when it came to thinking of ruling all with her by my side. She radiated Darkness proudly. She wanted me to feel it all. She was the one who was going to hold it all together. "Empress Jade." I said loud enough for her to hear me which caused her to jump the slightest and turning her head to look over her shoulder to see that it was in fact me. "Emperor Kylo Ren." She added, it gave such a nice ring when it came to saying both. I walked over to stand by her side, sharing the same sight with her. "This will soon be ours." I spoke quietly, my head turning slightly to get the full view. "And ours to command." She added.

The Final Order will soon be ready