Chap. 16

Kylo Ren's POV
~~
My Servants wanted nothing more than power and control just like I did. It would make sense that they would even dare to attack Jade while I was present, they felt inferior. But the irony that Cardo was going to have to start answering to Jade instead of me, made me feel a sense of accomplishment and I wanted to tell her. But our bickering always took us on a different path. It was brave and also surprising that she got up and left the hospital room, my mind processing every one of those words that she had said to me. The true side of her always made an appearance during a time like this; she certainly could be ruthless and unforgiving. Just as she was trained to do so. It was torture to convince myself entirely that I most likely wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for Jade jumping in and saving me off my ass when The Resistance had taken us by surprise. They would have most likely taken me as 'prisoner' and tortured me in any way possible, although it seemed nothing like them at all. "Nurse!" I called before hearing the quiet pitter patter of shoes meeting floor, shaking my head as I realized the situation. "Keep a doctor to check on Jade every hour, she prefers to be in her chambers and have her ready for training in the arena. She demands it." I command, leaving the room rather quickly to head to my own chambers for the night.

Ever since Jade had gotten here, it was finally the first night that we weren't even sleeping in the same bed and I felt terribly off. I wasn't as calm as I was when she would lay in my arms and have her head against my chest. And I knew for a fact that I wasn't going to get a lot of sleep throughout the night, I was in fact right and it dragged on for hours on end. I was restless, moving about in my bed, trying to achieve a comfortable position and finally managing to get a few short hours of sleep before I would have to get up. A part of me was doubting that she had the same restless night as me, considering the fact that there was a doctor checking on her every hour to give her medication and check her wound. It was almost useless to try and continue to sleep which made me get out of bed. It was only going to be a couple of hours until training began; mindlessly going to my closet to put on some fresh clothes. The usual black plants and black long sleeve shirt; only putting the robe over my shirt and tightening the belt around my waist, placing my helmet over my bead and grabbing my saber before leaving my chambers to go to the training arena. There was nothing else for me to do then to try and take my mind off Jade the slightest bit by having a dual with the training holograms, yet it was difficult since she was so close to me and I could sense her being so near.  I wasted no time in setting up a hologram to the most difficult level, activating my saber on my side and jumping right into the action; blocking each and every one of its attempts to jab or swing at me.

The time that passed seemed so slow because there was a strong sense in me to turn around and just as I did; there was Jade already attempting to jab at me from behind. She was dressed in her usual black leather tights, mid calf strapped boots, and a figure fitting black top that was long sleeved and off her shoulders with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Funny of me to even take a few seconds to study here. "You need to get rid of the Light inside of you!" She yelled, keeping her footwork strong and her swings swift and crisp. "You know nothing of that!" I hissed, quickly kicking the circular mobile device on the floor to get rid of the hologram; focusing all my attention on Jade instead. It was almost like she was beginning to be the one to train me. "You need to be reminded of where you are! What your purpose is!" She stated, taking a quick full force kick to my torso and I groaned at the sudden impact; using my elbow to knock her leg back down, our sabers clashing. A mix of red sparks flying as our sabers grinded agaisnt each other, staring into each other's eyes so intently; she was nowhere near finished. "I know of whom I answer to...no one!" I muttered, giving one last full push against her saber which resulted in both our sabers sliding off to the side. The both of us were clearly both wanting to have the last word.

There was that smile that formed on her face, the smile that made me crumble on the inside for her. She was standing an arms length away from me and her smile dropped within a split second she raised her hand, using The Force to grip my wrist and slowly began twisting my arm until I dropped my saber to the ground; making it turn off. She then advanced towards me with some sort of hunger in her eyes, closing the space between our bodies and reaching up with her delicate hands to remove my helmet and letting it fall to the matted floor before she caressed the sides of my face. "What are you-.." my words being cut off as she leaned up to press her lips on mine. This woman was many things. How she could fill me with so much anger, drive me to bring physical harm to her, to being seduced underneath her touch in the most intimate ways. I didn't hesitate to answer her kiss, moving in sync with her perfectly full lips and carefully placing my hands on her waist, not wanting to touch her still healing wound. "Stay.. in the Dark with me." She whispered, tangling her fingers in my dark hair and gently tugging at my lower lip. She knew exactly what she was doing. I was caught off guard when she broke the kiss and gripped my hand to start leading me to a room in the arena that held all the extra mats and training tools; I watched as she shut the door behind her and gently gave me a push until I sat on a pile of mats. "You're certainly a mix of moods today, aren't you?" I chuckled, chewing on my lower lip as she got down on her knees in front of me, pushing open my robe to the sides of my legs and working swiftly to undo the button and zipper on my black pants. She looked so alluring this way, demanding to have me in her mouth. Without a doubt it was already making my member grow hard and throb. "Only for you." She mumbled, starting to pull down my pants along with my underwear just enough to give herself access. Within a few seconds, she leaned down to wrap her pretty and full lips around the tip of my dick, swirling her tongue and moaning while she did it. I groaned quietly and used one hand to push back any loose strands of hair from her face, gently caressing the side of her head as she started to work so well. "Fuck..." I breathed out, watching her with complete lust in my eyes.

This was the start of such sinful times for us.