Chap. 8

Kylo Ren's POV
~~
I knew for a fact that we weren't going to be able to fully go all the way in this damned closet. There was simply just no way. "You want this don't you?" I muttered against her skin, gently nipping to leave a few marks on her delicate skin. She was only mine. The way her body reacted and how she moaned was enough to give me the signal to keep going. Especially after our hot activities from last night. She had no idea how relentless I could be when it comes to such intimacy. My hands reached down between our bodies to tug down her tights to the middle of her thighs just as her hands worked at the button and zipper of my pants. She mirrored my actions and tugged down my pants along with my underwear to a reasonable distance. "You're a naughty girl for not even wearing any." I shook my head, placing my hands on the back of her thighs and effortlessly lifting her to my hips and moving to the wall beside us.
I wasted no more time and pushed myself inside of her, groaning at the immediate warmth and tightness of her walls surrounding my hardened member. Already moving her up and down on my member, lifting her and pulling her down and into my body so I was hitting that spot inside her at the most prestige angle to give her ultimate pleasure. Her nails digging into the sides of my arms was enough to show me that she was feeling the pleasure, just as I was. "J-Just fuck me.. hard." She moaned as her head rested back against the wall, her arms moving to wrap around my neck, without a doubt in order to airport herself before the ride of her life.
I tightened my grip on her thighs as I started to bounce her up and down on my member, groans and moans escaping from the both of us at the sudden escalation of pace. Her skin coming in contact with mine and without a doubt there had to have been passing people who heard all of this.

It had to have been the intensity of the moment that drove of us to reach our climaxes simultaneously, her warm juices surrounded my member just as my full hot load filled her. I could feel her muscles contracting underneath my touch, urging her body on to recover from the quick ecstasy that we both had experienced. "Good luck with the mess." I chuckled, placing a kiss to her warm cheek as I slowly lowered her down to her own two feet after pulling out of her. "Hate the fact I went without underwear today and I wouldn't have if I knew this was going to happen." She mentions with a small blush forming on her already rosy tinted cheeks, pulling her black tights back up to where they were before, concealing our mixed juices inside of her. The sight of her doing that was so hot. Alluring.
I fixed myself up as well and leaned down to retrieve my helmet from the floor, placing it back on my head. "We are definitely going to look like sinners when we head to the hall." I explained, opening up the closet door for her to walk out first and luckily for us, no one was in the hallway for the time being and I began to lead her to the hall where everyone got their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Any time of the day and night. I started to hear many collected voices as we neared the hall, leading her into a vast space that had white walls and black floors, rows of table and chairs. Stormtroopers, engineers, and many others getting their nutrition in before they got back to work.
"Here." I mention, walking over to the line that was constantly moving with people who got their trays of food disks and drinks; eventually getting her own tray and going to a designated area for the higher authorities of the ship. I could sense (Y/N)'s uneasiness as many eyes were on her, a new and powerful person aboard the Finalizer. By now everyone had to have known her as Lady (Y/N). We sat at a table that was empty for the time being. "You're fine." I say quietly as she sat across from me, beginning to start on her food disks which I didn't entirely mind as long as I got proper nutrition into my system. She was quiet and observed her surroundings in the hall, which gave me a moment to study her features and my, she was a work of art. Delicately made. She kept her shoulders back, head held high, and legs crossed like the 'lady' she was.

"When you're finished, you're welcome to stay with me tonight." I brought up, glancing around the hall for a brief moment before looking back at her. I rarely was around the Finalizer without my helmet on, very few people see me without it. It's the way I kept my authority on this ship. She didn't touch much of her food and I figured she was not used to our way of eating here than she probably was in her own galaxy. With no other words being spoke, we got up simultaneously and walked side by side; I heard many thoughts that were quite loud and graphic. It immediately ignited a jealously on the inside. Of course no one else was going to get close to her like I was. No one. I knew that she could probably sense the protectiveness over her, especially after hearing such thoughts from other man. "Jealous much?" She spoke, making me shake my head in response. I didn't dare to show such affection in front of so much people who were terrified of me.

"Watch it, my lady." I muttered, taking her hand into mine as soon as we entered my chambers after waving off a couple stormtroopers that stood outside my doors. My room was..basic. No decor. No colour. Just black. A king size bed in the middle with black silk sheets. Almost similar to her own chambers. Which most likely screamed our personalities. I removed my helmet and placed it on the nearby table, removing my cloak along with every other piece of clothing besides my underwear. I turned around to already see (Y/N) crawling into my bed with just her bra on. The sight was magnificent. I walked over to join her and lifted the silk duvet, her body moving into the side of mine like a magnet and resting her head on my chest. Similar to the position we fell asleep in last night. "Goodnight, my lady." I whisper, placing the softest kiss to her temple as my hand stroked her long hair. She bummed in response before falling into a deep slumber just as I did.

Nothing was ever going to ruin this. I will not allow it.