Chap. 21

Jade's POV
~~
It was a peaceful night and despite the previous days activities, if you'd label them as such. You'd wonder how one could possibly sleep after ending a life without any remorse, but as for us? It was the darkness that coursed through our veins, that fuelled our rage, gave us strength, and kept us resilient. It made us who we are.. to be feared.
As every other night we spent with each other, Kylo kept me close to him and I with him. My balance felt as if it was thrown off when I wasn't near him or when I didn't feel the warmth radiating off of him. His strong arms holding my fragile body close to his larger and more muscular body. It was like he was only thing that kept me calm during a night of rest.
I slowly began to come out of my slumber as there was a tent between the silk sheet and my body; slowly trailing my hand to feel beside me but Kylo wasn't there. My eyes started to open as more confusion set in and that's when I finally began to feel the warmth of his lips on my abdomen.
My brain starting to process what was going on at this very moment. "Kylo..." I mumbled quietly, stretching my body the slightest in efforts to wake myself up even more. It truly wasn't too early for this, was it? Not to him. Not ever.
"Just close your eyes.." he whispered against my skin, placing ghost like kisses on almost every inch of my body as his hands trailed elsewhere. What made this so unique every time was that he treated my body like it was something new every time. He took the time to explore. Every crevice, scar, bruise, and crease. It was like he wanted to study every millimetre. He treated me like a complete goddess.
"Relax, my lady." He added once more and with one swift movement, yanking the sheet off to the side so our bodies were exposed and the lighting illuminating the sight of us both in bed. I sighed quietly in content and allowed my eyes to fall closed again, my mind wandering to the slowly building pleasure of just the touch from his lips and hands.
The way it combined with his hot breath coming in contact with my goose bump covered skin after he yanked the sheet away. There was no way that he was going to ignore the building wetness in between my legs as his fingers moved to rub me through the thin fabric of my underwear. My mind was clouded with how he moved so delicately in a way to bring me pleasure. I lifted my hips off the bed in order for Kylo to pull off my underwear with ease and watching intently with excitement as he tossed them to the floor. It wasn't long until his lips wrapped around my clit that was almost throbbing for any kind of attention and he wasted no time in pushing two of his fingers inside of me, immediately curling them to reach that sweet spot. I'll forever be at a loss of words to describe just how amazing Kylo was.
"Fuck." I muttered, holding back the urge to buck my hips as it became more intense as he sped up his actions. His larger hand moved to my pelvis to keep me pinned down to the bed, just to keep me from squirming about; but there was a different feeling. He was using The Force to hold me down properly.

I groaned quietly at the frustration but also in amusement at his tricky way of using it. "Let go." He commanded, curling his fingers slowly as my walls tightened around his fingers and just by hearing his voice along with the magical movements of his fingers; my orgasm washed over my body. It felt like a huge wave of plentiful atoms were exploding inside my body. I was so lost in my orgasm that I was mindlessly floating in the background of the immense feeling and barely felt his tongue cleaning up my juices that came from me. "Top of the morning to you, my lady." Kylo breathed with a chuckle, licking over his lips as he hovered over me and studying my flustered features. I playfully rolled my eyes and leaned up to place a few quick kisses to his lips, feeling his smile on mine. "Now if you don't mind, I have some... heavy interrogating to do." I mention with a hint of laughter in my voice, shuffling out from underneath him until I was at the edge of the bed.
"What you do with my clothes, I'll never understand." I laughed, carefully getting up from the bed and quickly catching my balance especially since my body was just rocked by a heavy orgasm. "They're worthless to me when it comes to ravishing you." Kylo suggested as he got up alongside me to help me on my feet. It might've been too early to get up after such an event. In just a few minutes, I was dressed in my usual attire. My black leather tights with my knee high boots, fitted black long sleeve, along with my belt and attaching my saber to it. My long hair pulled back into a high ponytail. Kylo was dressed in his usual attire that gave him such a high level of command; his stature screamed control.

We left his chambers and two stormtroopers immediately followed after us as we made our way to the interrogation chamber where Rey was being held. Just as we arrived to the chambers, the trooper that stood guard moved to the side and saluted. I nodded in his direction to be at ease. "She's awake, my Lady." He spoke in a filtered voice due to his mask and I nodded once more before waving him off. I pressed the bright blue button on the side to open up the doors, there she was; leaned up against the wall with her hands still tied behind her back. There were some bruises still left on her face from last night, scrapes from the fight, her skin discoloured in multiple areas. A lot had went on since our attack on The Resistance previously. "You're holding up..sort of." I spoke, my face grimacing at just the sight of her and she didn't dare look up at me. She knew her place well enough since last night. "Now.." I start softly, kneeling down to her level and reaching over to take a firm grip on her chin to have her look me straight in the eyes. "Are you going to tell me where you're hiding all these kids?" I add, tilting my head the slightest bit and watching her intently.
Kylo stood a few feet away from us and watched on as I continued my questioning with Rey. I could almost feel his intensity grow from just the way I was; and by intensity..his sexual intensity was basically radiating in the back of my mind. "I would rather die." She huffed, snapping her head back from my grip and that set off a switch inside of me. I frowned, gripping her upper body with The Force and swiftly waving my arm off to the side which sent her skidding across the white glass like floor until her back hit the wall with a loud THUD! I let out a quiet sigh as if that didn't take much effort, pushing myself upwards until I stood upright and glanced over at Kylo.
"They're in a cave on Jakku." Kylo spoke abruptly, almost catching me off guard and I tore my eyes off of Rey's limp body to look at Kylo; peering through the silver slit on his mask where his eyes were. The moment Rey had hit her head against the wall, for a split second, Kylo was able to get inside her mind and finding the very answer I searched for.
He was cold as stone and I couldn't tell what his expressions were, no one could. "Very well." I mumbled, shaking my head slightly and following after Kylo after he had opened up the doors. "See that she's still cuffed, I'll deal with her soon." I hissed at a nearby trooper and he saluted before jogging back to his post at Rey's interrogation chamber. She was going to be all mine. One last time. We made way for the command deck, everyone was moving out of our way; we basically radiated rage when it came to being out here. We were in power. We were in control. Nothing or no one dared to stand in the way of that. Especially Kylo.

"General Hux! Stop our course immediately and make way to Jakku. No questions asked." Kylo stated, everyone in the room looked clueless towards one another before they didn't dare to waste another second until they all got to their stations to carry out his order. "Ready four carriers in the docking bay and as soon as we are in range, send them down with troopers and collect the kids. We'll be having new company to the Final Order." I state rather boldly, General Hux left the room to quickly carry that out. We weren't going to take any chances and we were going to need every moving body in the Galaxy if everything was going to go according to our plan.
"My Lady." Kylo mentioned quietly but loud enough for me to hear through the commotion happening in the command deck, he took a step back and motioned towards the door and I took the sign. We walked side by side out of the command deck, with so much going on so quickly, we were only in the hallway. "Jade. We are a very powerful dyad.. I am.. grateful you're here. And I see it is only fair that we take one last huge step together if we are to rule the galaxy together." Kylo spoke, staring right down at me. He can also sometimes be quite unpredictable and this is one of the things I was not expecting. What was he possibly getting at?
"Jade. If you will..would you like to become my-.." He started but was quickly cut off by General Hux's rather irritating voice as he came round the corner. "Supreme Leader! My Lady." He spoke, saluting as he stood in front of us and almost seemed out of breath. "Your ship is ready along with the troopers and carriers. We are almost within range of Jakku." Hux explained, Kylo raised his hand swiftly to have him stop speaking. I could very much tell that he was more than pissed off for being cut off. "Thank you, General Hux. The command deck. Now." I add, following after Kylo as he started to head to the docking bay. Was he going to ask.. what I think he was going to ask.

All in all, we needed this job done. And quick. But that moment wasn't going to be ignored.

(Authors Note)
~~ Hello! I had spent a lot of time with my family during our time of loss and had a little bit of time to grieve. I'm looking forward to getting back into writing and I missed it so much! Thank you so so much if you have been patient and I'm happy to be back.
Happy reading! <3 ~~

A new chapter will be up tomorrow! COVID-19 has really been taking its toll on me and I hope all of you are doing well!