Will destinies meet

The police head quarters.

2 police men are conversing

"You know the commissioner is in great stress as he is not able to catch that theif"

"I think no one will be able to do that
He has been robbing since 2 years in rich houses especially,houses of prominent people. But upto this we haven't even got a picture of him"

"Ya,then how can we catch him. Yesterday he robbed the house of chief minister and he took some important files also"

"He leaves no evidences, I think he is so trained"

Their talks were interrupted as police commissioner Satyanath IPS came in his car.

He was a fair,handsome tall men with cunning looks and fierce eyes. His looks made it impossible for women to take eyes off him. He was in his early 30s.

All other police men saluted seeing him
He went inside his room

Satyanath's POV

Oh god,who on the earth is that theif.Now he is nicknamed by media as Mr.Sherlock. I think he is more intelligent that Sherlock homes
The higher officers are thinking that catching him is not a great deal,but I'm the only one who knows the great stress behind it.

It's been months since I'm looking for him. I have smiled and was happy months ago and now I'm not even able to talk to my girl friend. I feel pity for myself. If I ever get him then I will beat him to death.

But I'm thinking of his skill in robbing. How he manage to rob for yrs without getting caught. At least a finger print.

Pov ends as a police man came inside his room.

Commissioner came back to sense and looked at the police man who came,
"What's the matter"

"Sir, IG has called you  and said you should visit him."

"Oh he is calling me to scold me. I'm thinking of giving up this job"

"No sir,you should not do that"

A beach

A lot people  are enjoying in the beach
As it was a hot day,the sand shined as if it was rare gems. Sea water was glittering. Many are doing water diving and so on.

Bela Sharma and her bestie suparna are in the beach.

Bela was enjoying the beauty of that day and said to suparna
"We can catch him"

Suparna was in a confused state
"How?"

"Beileve me if we try we can"

Bela took a news paper and showed that to suparna she read it aloud.

Wanted the most sought after criminal. Robbing without leaving any evidences. If you catch him govt will give you 10 crore.

Bela smiled"So this is our plan. I want to pursue my studies abroad for that I want money. I will catch him and govt will give me money"

"Bela,it seems to be simple but it's not because even police forces aren't able to catch him."

"Suparna understand, they can't does means we can't do. Please we can do it
We are going to get 10 cr if we do that."

"No Bela,no "

Saying this Suparna went.

Bela's pov

Now I'm quite sure she won't be with me. Ha what's the need. I'll do it all by myself. Because I'm a brave,intelligent girl.

A night

A big bungalow. It was the house of IG of police. A thief slipping inside the house. He goes inside the house tiptoed. Then using a duplicate key opened the front door.

Inside the house,went to the IG's room. Using some equipment opened the room and got inside. He tiptoed to the room and slowly he opened the cupboard and took something and went away.