The paying guest

Bela was quite sure that Suparna will not help her in finding the criminal
Mr.Sherlock. So she decided to go and meet the Commissioner of police-  Mr Sathyanath. But today it was too dark and place is far away so she decided to stay in a hotel.

She went to the city area and soon reached near a restaurant and thought that would eat something. But then found that a lot of youngsters are standing beside the restaurant near a bar was there.

A handsome man was there, flirting to some girls. All looked to be not so good ones.

The man was mahir who was so handsome and all girls were drooling over him.

Mahir looked at the girls near him and said, now we can go

"We will come with you" said one of the girls.

"But listen you pls go home"

"How can we leave a cutiee and handsome man."

Bela ignored them and went to the nearby bar and drank liquor. She drank it too much so she was unable to even stand. But she came out, and walked in a very feeble way, muttering something.

By this time mahir's girlfriends have leaved him. He was about to go but suddenly Bela bumped into him and when she was about to fall he picked her in his arms.

Mahir's POV

Oh god, who is she. But damn hot. She  drank too much. Oh whatever I am going to take her to my apartment. At morning she can leave.

Mahir went to his apartment with unconscious Bela.

He made her lay on the bed.

Then he went away for robbing in his outfits.

Morning

Birds were chirping sweetly making all know it's been morning.Bela slowly opened her eyes.

Bela's POV

Yesterday I drank too much. I'm unable to remember what happened.After going to bar where did I went. But where in the hell I'm now. Whose place is this ?

Am I kidnapped?

I tried to get up from the bed. I looked around that room and found a photo of someone. Oh a handsome guy, I thought.

But that's not the problem. Now where am I. Is I am in his house now?
I was overthinking a lot when someone opened the door. He was the man in the photo.

Who are you, I asked him
Then he told me the whole story and I remembered he was the man who stood in front of the bar.

He appeared to be hot and handsome but was a rude one. So how can I be impressed with.
I was about to go thanking him but suddenly he hold on my hands.

I asked what. He took a step forward to me. I went back and atlast He pinned me to the wall. He was coming more close to me. I wanted to move away but my mind was not ready to do that.

We were so close. He pecked my lips and said, Money

I asked what

'I need money as yesterday you stayed here'

I was amazed, as first of all seeing his actions I thought some other things.
I understood he was greedy bastard. I gave him 500 rupees.

Then I went to the door to go, but suddenly an idea flashed in my head. For somedays I want a place to stay and now he is here alone in the apartment. So what if I stay here giving him money.

I went to him and asked. He asked me if I'll give him money he asked. I said yes. He agreed.

Actually I had nothing with me. So I went to a shop for purchasing some dresses and other things.

When I came back and opened the apartment of mahir and saw a girl sitting there. I thought she may be the gf of mahir. I went inside.

Bela's pov ends.

That girl is Vishaka who is the frnd of mahir. Seeing Bela she stood amazed and asked mahir, oh you got a cute girlfriend now and you two are living together.

Mahir nodded in disagree" no she is my paying guest.

"I thought something more"

"Nothing is there vishaka"

Then mahir turned towards bela. behir were rude to each other.

Bela was about to go inside but mahir
Asked her, why are you wandering here and there in the apartment

"I'm paying you for staying here. Okay so I'll wander like I want. Don't interrupt in that"

Between this quarrel vish laved from the apartment.

An angry mahir took the dresses Bela bought and throw it away. Bela was furious she took the flower vase and throw it. Soon both started throwing each other things.

Bela saw a bag and throw it. The bag was open and from it lot money came out.

Bela stood wondered seeing this.

Hope you guys loved this part.Pls give me suggestions if any.Read,vote and comment.