Break up

My story parts have been misarranged. Before reading the part, 'break up' pls be sure that you have read Romantic dinner as it was the part that is before break up.

For the engagement they invited Vishaka only. Both behir went to the mall and selected outfits for them to wear.
"From tomorrow we're going to start a new life. A new beginning" said Bela who was overwhelmed by everything taking place.

"Everything took place so swiftly, we met,fell in love, and now going to be married" mahir's eyes were shining with his love for Bela.

On the next day, early morning Bela went outside for purchasing some things and after coming back she decided to dress up from vish's apartment so as to give mahir a surprise.

''So after hating him, now you're going to be together forever" Said vish while helping Bela to get ready
"Everything seemed to be a miracle"
"Bela, we have no time to speak, get ready fast"

Both got dressed
Then went to mahir's apartment.
"Now paying guest will become the hubby of Mr. Mahir" vish teased Bela
"I'll ask back the rent I gave him"
"But your mahir is wild, sometimes when he is with you"
"When he became wild?"
"In your love making, seeing you. He will become crazy. Then even the God can't help. Especially today you will be mahir lion's rabbit"
Bela blushed hearing it.

They reached the apartment and found the door was unlocked. She got inside but mahir was not inside his living room. They heard some sounds so they went to the bedroom. The thing that vish and Bela saw was shocking. Mahir was kissing ruhi on her entire body and both were naked.

"Mahirrr" Bela screamed.
"Oh you came in the wrong time. Dont you know when coming to a room you should seek the permission of people inside the room" Ruhi smirked

"Bela, come I'll get dressed and have our engagement" mahir said
"How shameless you are mahir, I believed you that the mistake committed. You are a pervert. Going behind girls only for their body."
Bela was red with anger

"Bela babe, wait till I complete my work with ruhi then i will come to you and can start our work" Mahir was kissing Ruhi again.

"You don't deserve Bela, mahir. You destroyed life of a lot of girls including me. Then love is not only about physical relationship but love is about love of souls." Said vish who went forward and kicked Ruhi out of the bed.

"How dare you to kick me out. You bluddy creature " screamed Ruhi

Bela threw away the engagement rings they bought and with tears in her eyes said," I curse you, you won't be able to live peacefully ever, ever. Now starts the your life's destroying.

Saying this Bela took her bags and went with vish to live in her apartment.

Mahir kissed Ruhi and said, "So we shall start from first"