Mahir's caring

Since the party time mahir was annoyed by bela's behaviour. Now his anger reached its peak. When Bela jumped to the bed mahir kicked her right on her stomach due to which's effect she fell hardly on the floor. But Bela was not moving nor opening her eyes after falling down. Initially mahir didn't took it serious as he thought she was acting. But even after half an hour she didn't get up.

Mahir sensed something was wrong he went to Bela who was lying unconsciously in the floor. He understood that he kicked her so Hardly and her head hit on the floor. Till that time mahir didn't cared for Bela. But that time he felt guilty for his behaviour. He called Bela but she wasn't waking up. Then he found a wound on the back of her head. Suddenly he tore off a white cloth from somehwere and dressed her wound. Then made her lye on the bed while he sat beside her.

He took her hand in his hand.
"Bela, I have done wrong to you. I hurted you. Sorry bela.'' he said
But Bela was unconscious. Mahir began doubting himself of his change. He used to not care for Bela even after once stabbing her. But now he found it difficult to understand what happened to him.

After some time Bela regained consciousness and found mahir beside her. She felt immense pain on her body and then she remembered the incidents which took place.
''Youuuuu, kicked me. How dare you?" She screamed in the top of her voice.
"Bela,actually sorry. I felt angry at that time. I didn't meant to do that. Do you have pain'' mahir felt guilty.

"No it will be very sweet when someone kick on your stomach and then your head hit hard on the floor resulting in wound. Very sweet experience. Heavenly'' Bela was mocking him.
Then she tried to get up from bed but due to pain she was unable to do that and she hissed in pain.
''belaa, don't try to get up. You rest here. There's a medical shop nearby. I'll buy some medicines and come back'' mahir said while tucking her in blanket.

He went out. Bela was amazed by change in mahir's character. He once stabbed her to death. Even then he didn't cared about her but now he is feeling guilty of his behaviour and went to buy medicines for her. What is happening with him? She wondered. Soon he came with medicines.

Bela's pov

He said to turn back to apply medicine. I did as he said while he applied medicine. It really hurted but each time when mahir's fingers touched me I forgot that pain instead I felt a beautiful yet unexplainable sensation. Within moments he completed applying medicine on my head. I was about to sleep suddenly he told me," You have medicine to apply on belly too''

"I'll apply it myself. Don't worry'' I said politely
"I know you're lazy and you won't do it'' saying this he raised my top upwards. Then he started applying medicine on my bare belly. I felt embarassed but no use if I tried to stop him. Soon he applied medicine and lowered my top.
"We can sleep together in this bed" he said.
"But I don't trust you. Remember that day" I replied.
"Then why you agreed to be with me in this room" he forced me to lie on the bed.

We put a pillow in between and slept.