Romantic dinner

Both got ready in their most beautiful attire.

Bela's look

Mahir's look

Mahir's look

Then went to a nearby restaurant. It was a new restaurant and eating there was quite expensive too. The lights were gleaming. The relaxing outdoor place to eat was the highlight of the restaurant. The lights were filtered through the white curtain which provided exquisite and luxurious look to the building.

Both went to the outdoor areas for eating. The lake side view was calming. The wooden platform added to the classy look. Both sat on the chairs. The table was well decorated with flowers in the middle. Silence was in the air. Behir were irritated because of this silence and wanted to break this.
Mahir at last said" I think you loved the restaurant."
"Yes"
"Waiter"
He called the waiter. A waiter came. He was wearing his uniform. His calm and gentle look made the customers give tips to him. Mahir looked on the menu and we ordered some food. Soon the food came. All seemed to be mouth watering.

"Bela, can we talk something"
"Mahir, actually I too wanted to talk to you. But don't know what to talk"
"So where's your family?"

"My parents are living in Uttar Pradesh and have lost the connection with them since years. Now I'm not in touch with them" I said.
"Do you have siblings?"
"Yes, a sister- Juhi. She eloped with someone and a brother- Varun who-who-h" She stammered
"What happened to him?"
"I don't know much about him now"

"Okay, now why you came here Bela"
I wanted to tell him that I'm in search of a criminal but my mind insisted on telling him lie so I said" I'm a travelholic so came here just for fun"
Then I asked him.

"Bela, I'm an orphan. My father died when I was a baby and then my mother abandoned me and went with someone. I was taken too an orphanage from where I got adopted. Mrs. Sumitra Bhatt and Mr. Andy Bhatt. Then they gave birth to a baby shortly after adopting me. Her name was srinda Bhatt."

"So where are they now" I asked him curiously.
"They, they all are dead now"
I was shocked to hear this. I asked him, what!
"They died in an accident" Said mahir actually he was lieing.

Then they talked about seamless topics.
"So mahir can we marry?"
"Bela actually I won't marry anyone"
I said hesitantly
"Why, you're so strange"
"We can live together"
But one condition, Bela said, don't go after another girls and break all tie with them.

Mahir promised this to Bela and both went to their apartment. Even if they won't marry they decided to exchange rings on next day.