Danger

Bela's pov
continues.....

I was wondering what he was into but I was unable to move away from him as looking into his eyes I don't know I had a strange yet sweet feeling.

He started removing his shirt. He abs were clearly visible. He came close to me and in my ear he whispered something. But I didn't heard it and I thought he kissed me.

But suddenly he hitted my head then only I stopped my day dreaming and came back to senses.

Mahir asked me, " Ay, what are you looking for. Are you on this world? I'm not romancing you. I'm completely wet in water so pls take this shirt and put it in washing machine.

"What, mahir,cloth, wet,rain'

"What are you muttering."

Then Bela took his shirt and put it in washing machine. Actually seeing major's moves and actions she expected something different.

He then came wearing another dress. As it was dark due to no current he lighted the lamp.
Both were sitting on the couch.

Bela tried to strike a conversation,
" Mahir where were you'
"I'll go wherever I like"

Then Bela didn't said anything more.

On next day, as Bela was in search of the criminal whose nickname is mr. Sherlock she went to meet Police commissioner, sathyanath.

'So you're telling that you will help the police department in finding him'

Said sathyanath to Bela

"Surely yes sir, I'm a common girl but I think I can do something"

"Ok"

"Sir, I want some reports regarding his investigation of you don't mind"

"Actually police department didn't give such information to outsiders but I have trust in you. Pls don't break that trust"

Then he handed over some reports.
Bela read it.

"Sir, I find something common in all his robberies, he always rob the house of prominent people, even repeatedly. Sir there is some mystery behind it"

"What you said is right, he robed the house CM, IG, an IAS officer and such people. But what wonders us is how he is able to do it without living any evidences"

"Sir, did he take only money"

"No, files and such things"

" So he need to know some official things too"

Then Bela went back to apartment.
But to her surprise when she opened the door, she found a girl sitting on mahir' lap and he kissing her.The girl was Ruhi.Once again vish's words ringed on her head- mahir is a womaniser.

Seeing Bela, Ruhi suddenly moved away

Ruhi:Mahir, whose this? Is she your gf
Mahir:No my Ruhi, she is just staying in the apartment

Then he explained everything to ruhi. Bela ignored Ruhi and went inside. When she was reading a book later, mahir came beside her.

Bela suddenly looked at him and asked,So is she your gf

"No, just a toy"

"Toy?"

"Ya, a toy for satisfying all my needs"

That night mahir went to rob the house of CM once again for some official documents.Actually major have some different motives and backstory that none knows.

Mahir's pov

It was night. All slept. I climbed the wall of House of cm. I noticed the security and he was sleeping so calmly, so no worry for me.

Then using my equipment I opened the back door. Then tiptoed to Cm's room. Even a slight ignorance can harm my life so I was very careful.
A servant was lying in the kitchen.
I slowly went beside him.

But when I was about to reach cm's room I found someone was not asleep. It was his wife- Neena.
She is drinking water from a jug in the kitchen. I was just beside her. I hid behind the book shelf.

Then as she went away to room back to sleep I went to the same room. I entered the room. CM was sleeping so peacefully. I don't know where the files I needed was.But slowly opened one tray and found the document.I looked if I left any evidences and left.

But soon as I was in the back door for going, someone yelled from behind- Stop