Bela will never fail

Bela's pov

I followed him without his knowledge. Soon he parked his car near a rural area. I wondered how party in a rural area. But I don't had time to wonder of such things as I needed to follow him. He headed towards a lane and I too followed him hiding here and there so that he won't see me. After about 15 minutes journey he diverted to a bypass. It was a City area with all the hustle and bustle of city. I wondered how a rural area can lead to such a big crowded city.

Then he entered in a club. It was a big and luxurious one. As I pulled the door open many flashes of light gleamed in to my face. The concert has already started. It was one of the biggest and fanciest club I have ever visited but it was uncomfortably hot too.

 It was one of the biggest and fanciest club I have ever visited but it was uncomfortably hot too

Within seconds many guys joined mahir

Within seconds many guys joined mahir. Maybe his friends. So it was time to execute my plan. I sprained on to the site. All his friends including mahir wondered seeing me there.
"Oh my mahir. Sweetheart" I faked love
"Oh mahir, who's this hot. She looks fabulous and hot even in sari. Who's this girl?" Asked one of his friend.
"Actually,it's it's," mahir stammered
"Before mahir can say something I said, "I'm his wife. You're his friends hai na. Nice to meet you"

"Mahir, all your wives are damn pretty. Anu,vish and now this girl." Said another guy.
I was actually astonished by this remark of him because I wondered how many wives did he have. Rather I thought who on this earth is this anu.  I was sure of one thing. He have 2 wives. But why Vishaka?
Hearing that guy's comment mahir became disgusted.

"So what's your name" his friend asked me
"Bela",I said. What are yours?
"I'm Dravid,he is Roy,Sathya,Abhi and Veera." He introduced all.
Sathya:So Bela, how's mahir to you?
Bela: Very nice(in a mean way)
Roy:But Bela,this mahir hangs out with each and every girl in this city. Then how can you accept him.

Bela:That's his past. Now he don't even look at any other girl's face. Now we can party.
The dj played music. All including me were enjoying except mahir. He was disgusted not only of my presence but also of my lie.A server came with whisky or something like that. It's been ages that I drank. Today I decided to enjoy every moment and not to tense. I drank 3 or 4 glasses. Mahir's friends were so nice to me. By 12'00 clock (night) the party was over.

Then only I came to know that mahir has already decided to stay in a nearby hotel tonight with his friends. I wondered what I'll do.
Suddenly Abhi told,"Sis,you don't worry. You too stay with mahir in his room. Dravid,Roy,Sathya,Veera and I will stay in another room."

"But abhi'' mahir was about to say something but I instantly said,''Ok Abhi. You guys take care"
Mahir wanted to deny this but he had no other option but to consider me as his wife. I planned to talk to his friends privately to inquired about the backstory of mahir.

Mahir's POV

I was sitting in the hotel room thinking.
I decided to enjoy in this party but this bluddy Bela destroyed all my plans. Now I want to stay in her room too.
What a great lier she's. My wife,she. I burst into laughter thinking how this will be like if it's reality. Suddenly Bela came to the room
''Why you are here" I asked rather rudely
"Then where should your wife go my sweetheart" I was getting annoyed by this nerdy talks of Bela. Now she was calling me sweetheart and other words just to annoy me.

"Stop your fake love,you idiot" I blasted
"Ok bluddy stupid. But we're going to share a bed. But we have done this earlier too"
Saying this she spranged  to the bed near me.

Hope you guys loved this part. I want to tell you 2 important things.

First of all I don't know why but this story - Tied by destiny is getting critically low views and votes as compared to my first story - A love to remember. I don't know why is this happening. If you don't love this story tell me I'll delete it.
Or otherwise tell me should I improve. Pls comment it those who are reading it. Don't ignore it.

Secondly I'm writing a new story - When we meet. It's a behir fanfiction. Hope you guys will read it too.