The guests

Mahir got inside the house, thinking if it is bela. A girl was standing in the hall. She was wearing a shorts and a crop top.
Mahir's Pov

I strongly felt it's Bela.I stabbed,I hated her but still to in a corner of my heart I had a love for her. I'm not sure of it. I was sure that,that girl was Bela. I went through her back and hugged her, my fingers running through her bare belly. She raised her hands and rubbed it on my face. Then she turned around.

But to my shock it was Ruhi. I didn't wanted to show that shock in front of her and acted as if I expected her.
'From where you got the key of house'
I asked to solve my doubt
'I made duplicate keys' she said in a hurry as she was busy in kissing and biting me.
Then I took her and made her lie on the couch on the top of her I lied. I started kissing her allover and sometimes bit her too to which she moaned which made me more thirsty. But I wasn't satisfied because during all these Bela's memories came to me often. But I continued my work. I rubbed my lips on her neck. She pecked my lips. Then she removed my shirt.

              ___________________

Bela and vish were in the kitchen making food.
'Vish,today you are looking damn hot'
Bela said
'Today is a special day for me'
She replied blushing
'What speciality? tell me,'
'Today itself you'll know it, surprise'
Saying this vish went to the dining room serving food for us.

'And one more thing,get ready tonight. We have a party. It's been long since we have partyed. So today there's a party' she said while serving food on my plate
'But why'
She didn't replied instead said me to eat.

Evening

Vish's look

Vish's look

Bela and vish got ready for the party

'Why won't we go to any club' Bela asked
'because for this party house is the best'
'Have you invited guests' Bela was getting curious
'Yes,only 2'
'Vish,what is it? Only 2? So including us it'll be four. Big part ha. You are hiding something from me'

Bela's POV
I didn't knew what was in vishaka's mind. But she was more happy,energetic and looking more beautiful as if she is waiting for someone. Did she got bf? Or is she in love with someone maybe going to propose him? Such thoughts ran through my mind. I was completely disturbed.

Vish decorated our house a lot. She painted the walls,bought new furnitures bought clothes for us. Who was that 2 people coming?
For the past few days she was acting like a teenager who was in her first love. All thinking about someone.
Cutting all my thoughts I heard a calling bell. Vish from garden or some where ran and opened the door.

There was the guests. Seeing them I was petrified.

So guess who will be the 2 guests for which Vishaka was waiting for.
Will they change bela's life.