The wedding

Mahir's POV continues......
(Flashback story)

After knowing anu's family not agreeing to our marriage I was heartbroken. I cant think of living without her. Even if she gets married to someone she can't live happily as her father will only arrange her marriage with some bastards who're greedy of money. I want to see her happily.

I phoned Anu
"Hello"
"Hello mahir. If dad sees me talking to you then he will kill me. So I'm talking to you in bathroom. Mahir I don't know what will happen? Next week he arranged marriage for me. The person who came to me marry me, his name is Sathyanath. He's SP and the son of a minister. I can't live without you. If that sathyanath marry me for sure I'm telling you I'll kill myself"

I was full of tears hearing all this. If you fear something then you can remain only as coward for entire life which I didn't wanted. So after thinking a lot,I came to a decision. To elope with her.

"Anu,I have a plan. It's quite risky. But that's the only way in front of us. Otherwise your father will arrange your wedding with that Sathyanath."
I said her in phone

"What mahir? What's the plan? I'm ready to take any risk for you'' she told me in an extremely brave way.

"We can elope. Tomorrow you go out saying you have to go to your friend's house as soon you'll get married. We can meet near the pizza hut. Take your clothes and accessories with you without the knowledge of others. In a nearby temple we can marry. Then you can stay in my home. Next day we can register marry." I explained all my plan to her.

"I'm ready mahir. For whatever I'm ready. Tomorrow night 8'00 clock I'll come in front of pizza hut. Then we will execute everything in the right manner. Bye mahir. I can't talk to you more. See you then"

I went out in the correct time near the pizza hut. Soon within minutes anu too arrived. It's been days since I saw her. Seeing her I hugged her tightly which she too reciprocated. That day she was looking more beautiful. Her kurta, dhoti pants everything was perfect.

"How many days since we met" she said with tears in her eyes.
"We have no time left. Come" we entered the car and went to the temple. The temple was covered by forest in 4 directions. I bought a mangalsutra.
"Now I'm going to be your wife." She said blushing.
"And I'm your husband" I pulled her to me.
It was a Ganesh Mandir. We took blessings from the god. Then proceeded to tie the mangalsutra. Then we went to cross the forest so as to reach my home.

"Now I have no fear. We are happily married" she said side hugging me.
"But you have to fear" said someone.
When we turned back it was Sathyanth. We stood petrified ......