New mystery

''Why should I tell you. According to contract you can be here for 3 months but you can't infringe into my privacy. We didn't have such a relation. You're just my tenant'' Mahir was totally disgusted.

''But once we had a relation other than the tenant - owner relation. Don't be scared I'm not here to talk about those days. I don't know if you know or not but I'm in search of mr.sherlock and that person turned to be you. So I'm planning to reveal it to police. You had stabbed me too.'' Bela was serious

''If you have the guts you go and confess.''
''What you think mahir, i don't love you even a single bit. You are the person I hate the most. I'll reveal everything next day''  Bela was pointing her finger towards mahir.

''Why wait for next day?"
''Thats my decision. Not infringe in that.''

Bela was sleeping on her room as she was tired of her journey and also because of thinking about mahir mystery. Even though she didn't confess anything to police she lied that she will go to police to reveal everything. The only aim of Bela was to solve the mystery. She was waken her from her sleep by the knock in the door.

When Bela opened the door it was mahir with a cup of juice.
''Actually you paid for food too. So I'll supply food to you. Now take this juice'' he said smiling but Bela felt he was mocking her.

''Thats so sweet of you, Mr. Sherlock'' she replied while taking the juice.
Soon mahir left.

Bela's POV

Now I have no tension about food. He will give me. But I have things to be more tensed. I should follow mahir and understand his actions and motives. Today if he follows his routine he may go to rob Akash's house. I won't follow him but stay here and search for any information left.

By 12 pm he left. I pretended sleep. As soon as he went away, I dashed to his room. I saw a cupboard. Mahir hasn't put his documents and other stuffs hidden as he was alone here till today and he didn't expected me. So I should use this chance. Soon I found the key of that cupboard. When I opened it piles of papers fell on me. I was jerked by the sudden fall of papers on me.

''How will I arrange everything before mahir come. It was a pretty tough task but I should do that otherwise I can't predict what will happen to me'' I thought.

Many useless papers where there. Searching,searching after couple of hours I found something useful atlast.
A big file. What will be it? I was excited. I knew that it may contain some information about him. As soon as I opened the file I saw some photos of people. Who were they I wondered?

The first 2 pics where quite okay. Ii Maybe his family photos. But the third photo shocked me to hell.

How on this earth can be this possible!
Mahir married to vish!!!! Vish said she was married to Vikrant years before. But from this photo it's evident that vish was married to mahir. Vish didn't told anything about it nor mahir. Vish blamed mahir for Vikrant bhai's fate and said she would be grateful to arush till death. Then what was happening. How can mahir marry vish?

Hope you guys loved this part. What will be the mystery of mahir?
Why was he married to vish in past? What is vish's and vikrant's motive? Comment your guesses