Evidence

Mahir's pov continues...

I was shocked to hear that who will be that. Till this none was able to catch me but now. My relief was they can't see me because I covered my face with a mask and my whole body was covered with black dress.

I turned back. The person who yelled was one of the bodyguard of CM. I think due to the previous robbery they have now enforced high security for him. They may have seen me but I think they didn't caught me that time maybe because they want to see what was my motive. I put the documents in my pouch.

He came running to me. I too ran. By this time most people of that house have known that a thief has entered the house. All came ran behind me.
More than 5 bodyguards were there and CM was also there

I ran from the house to the backyard. All were behind me. If someone caught me then that would be my end so by any means I wanted to survive.I saw a sloping roof of the house. I climbed it and by climbing all slopings reached the terrace. By that time the bodyguards too reached there. They seemed to well trained.

By climbing I reached the terrace of the next house. From there seeing a rope climbed it and reached down. Then I reached near my bike. I somehow managed get in it and drive it away. As I was in high speed they were unable to catch me. But they informed all polices in the nodal areas about a guy coming in the bike with black dress from head to toe.

But before police can reach I got inside my apartment, changed my dress and also changed the fake number plate of my bike. I gasped. Somehow managed to escape. But the next time I should be more careful.

Mahir' pov ends

On next day all newspapers and television reports were about this news. What surprised mahir is till now he managed to clear all evidence but yesterday they got an evidence about him. Police department got a chain from the area where mahir ran.

Mahir seeing this news, oh god, how this occured. It is all caused by Bela.

                   Flash back
On the night when he was going to the CM's house when he was getting ready he saw a chain which he found too pretty. He was quite sure that it was of Bela seeing it he too it with him

Flashback ends

Mahir while running didn't known the fact that chain has fallen down.

Bela seeing this news went to commissioner office.
Sathyanath seeing was relived as she was the ray of hope for him.

Bela: Sir, I'm sure this is my chain. It was my favourite.
Sathyanath: So I think that person might have entered your house too.
Whom are there in your house?

Bela: Me and mahir

Sathyanath: Oh you are in living together.

Bela:But no sir it's not..
Sathyanath: no need to explain that.

Saying this he laughed.

Trying to divert the topic Bela said," So sir, you're telling that thief has entered my house too. But he robs the house of prominent people only"

"I don't know, but it's a mystery and you should be careful too"

She went back home. Actually Bela didn't want to share this topic with mahir but today as thinking if the thief might enter their house she told him,

"Mahir, today you saw in news about a thief now he may enter our house again"

"Again, what the hell are you telling"
Said mahir shocked

"Mahir, listen me that thief is so intelligent who leaves no evidences but yesterday he leaved a chain there which was mine"

Mahir in his mind

Oh this girl is thinking someone else is the thief and he came to my home and took away her chain. Oh foolish

"Mahir"  Bela called him which breaks his thought

"Ok, now what we should do"
Mahir said as if he didn't know anything