I'm a thief

Then she slowly opened her eyes. I tried to scare her more by leaning forward very close to her. But to my surprise she grabbed me more close to her. Then she ran her fingers on my chest. I was sure she doesn't know that I'm mahir. Then why she is doing so? I moved backward far away from her. She held my purse in her hands as if she was about to give it to me. I was about to take it. But she suddenly took off the mask from me. She was fooling me by seducing me.

I tried to run away. But she grabbed me forcefully pinning me to the wall.
'Why you did it mahir' she said while gripping more force on me
'I don't want to explain that to you. I may do whatever I like. You are none to interfere in that.'
'I know I'm your nothing but I'm in search of Mr.sherlock.  You are that Mr.Sherlock. Now you can't escape from...'

Before she can complete I pulled away Bela and ran outside putting my purse on my pouch. Her attempts to follow me was utter failure. Soon I reached my apartment. I was terrified if she may inform this to police. Then how can I complete my revenge. No, I won't forget my revenge nor surrender to the police. Tomorrow I should fly away from India.

                   ______________

'No vish, I cant' said bela in an irritated tone.
'Why, what's his problem. Atleast he was your boyfriend. He is a gentleman and we should be grateful to him as he saved your bhai'  vish was trying her best to convince Bela.
' Arush is not my boyfriend anymore. He is my ex. Being grateful doesnt mean you should be committed to that person. If so then I should marry lots of people.'

'Bela, now also he loves you alot. I know there were certain problems in your relationship. All was due to misunderstandings. He wants to marry you. You're 27 years now. It's the best time for marriage.'

'But I can't . I don't love him anymore.'
'Then who you think will come to marry you. That pervert Mahir.'
Said an agiated vish
'You have no right to call mahir pervert. Soon all will get to know who is the real pervert' Bela left the room and went out.

As she knew mahir was the masked man she also understood that mahir was the masked man who saved her when arush tried rape her. Bela realised she has a soft corner to mahir now. She went near the river bank. As usual the river was flowing calmly making sweet sound which was extremely pleasant to hear. That sound made Bela calm and she realised that she has been a little harsh to Vishaka.

Bela's Pov

'But know I'm not going to spare time thinking about arush or vish. Now my topic of concern is mahir. How mahir can be such a thief?  What will be his need? But robbery is not only his motive. He is also robbing documents and moreover he is robbing only certain houses. Should I inform this police. If I inform this I'll surely get crores but....'

My thoughts were interrupted by arush. He back hugged me. Initially I was startled thinking who is it but soon I understood that it is arush. Since the time I knew him he was a gentleman. He didn't forced me for anything, anything! Many times I was the one to take the first move not him. But now his behaviour was extremely different. Always trying to touch me. What changed him?

'My sweetie, what are you thinking's
He said once again disrupting me from my thoughts.
'I want to talk to you'
'Im ready tell me'
I cleared my throat and continued, ' Years back we have been in a relationship. But soon after when we realised we can't continue like that we just broke up. Earlier you not forced me on anything. But that day, on the part day she tried to molest me. Luckily someone saved me. I want to know only one thing, What made you this' I gave more emphasise on my question

'What this' he looked puzzled
'A PERVERT'