Contract

'How dare you to call me a pervert'
Shouted Arush
'Because you are a pervert. You tried to rape me on that day of party. Can't you remember' I said in equal force
'Then who came to rescue you'

'Whoever that's none of your business. But whatever don't try to arrange a marriage with me. If you want to marry me instead jump from a cliff.'

'I'll marry you and you'll become my loyal, submissive wife.'

'It'll happen only in your dreams'

I went away inside house. Suddenly my phone ringed, it was police commissioner Sathyaraj. I too the phone.

''Hello sir''
''hello Bela, have you got any information about mr.sherlock.''
I was hesitated to reveal that I knew who mr.sherlock was. If I did so within minutes I'll get crores. But my heart didn't allowed me to do that. If I told everything to police,then I won't be able to disclose the mystery. I wanted to solve the mystery surrounding mahir. So I lied,

''No sir,till now I haven't got any information. But I'm trying my best.''

''No problem, I called you for that. If you gat any info regarding him don't hesitate to call me.''

I went to the dining room.

Vish was sitting in the dinning room.
'Vish' I called hearing which she turned to look me'
'Actually I want apologize for my behaviour.' I continued
'Why are you apologizing. We're friends I too behaved badly to you.'
Said vish hugging me.
'I want to tell you one more thing's
I said.
'What'

'I have a friend, Suparna. It's been months since I saw her. I phoned her yesterday. She said she was missing me alot , so I said I'll go to her house and stay there for few days. Today I'm going there. I'll be back within a month'

'Bela, you go but phone me every day. Have you packed bag? I'll help you'

Actually I lied to her. I was going to mahir's house. But if I said her the truth she won't allow me to go. I wanted to know what is mahir's motive. I started my journey within few hours in my car. By this time Arush also went somewhere.

                  _________________

'Leave me vikrant' screamed vish while Vikrant back hugged her.
'Its been years since we have enjoyed like this. Now we are alone here's
Vikrant was trying catch vish.
'We may be alone,so'
Vikrant held vish in his arms and kissed on her forehead.

Vikrant:I have missed you a lot. We played a lot of drama for our survival. I know it's bad but our situations made us do that. I even cheated my sister.

Vish: Vikrant don't feel guilty for it. We should continue with the emotional blackmail so that only we can get her married to Arush. Like wise we destroyed mahir, we should destroy

Before vish can complete Vikrant pecked her lips.
Vikrant:I know it's tough for me to cheat bela, but I should do that for our survival. But now it's our time, we shouldn't waste time by discussing such things.

He hugged vish which vish too reciprocated. He cupped her face and said, ''Im doing all this for you. For you only. For our happy life in the future I'm ready even to ruin the life of my sister. It may be a sin, I may get punished for this by God , but the only thing in my mind now is you, Vish''

                ****************

''Why you are here'' shouted mahir who was ignited by Bela's unexpected arrival.

''Mahir, it may be your house only. But remember I gave you cash to stay here for 7 months and now it's only 4 months I guess. So I have right to stay here for the remaining 3 months of our contract. Till then you can't stop me from staying here.'' Bela was speaking boldly than ever.

''I know you are here for some other thing''

''Im glad as now you are able to read others mind. It'll be useful in future. But as you understood my aim, coming to the point, why you are robbing the houses of IG, commissioner, Home minister and some other selected prominent people.''