Bela is stabbed!

Mahir got dressed in his usual robbing black outfit and took a dagger with him. Then he went out of his apartment. Within half an hour he reached sathyanath's house. By this time Bela too managed to reach there and was hid behind a tree. Bela's guess was right as the thief has came exactly were she had expected. She was dressed in a blue mini frock with a mask like thing covering my whole face

Bela's POV

Whatever I guessed was right. Mr.sherlock has came here. But who will be he. He was going to open the main door using some of his equipment. He opened the door after few minutes. I thought of going from back,grabbing him from behind and just pulling out his mask. But it is dangerous, what if maybe he attack me. So I kept my galloping temptations within myself and followed him without his knowledge.

He was going straight to a bedroom, perhaps he was going to sathyanath's room. I was afraid he may see me. That guy opened the room and took some of his documents and cash. After that he was about to go out but to my mistake I tripped on to a flower vase,it fell and broke out. To god's sake sathyanath didn't woke up. But worst of my nightmare came true. Mr.sherlock saw me. He wasn't able to see my face as I had mask on my face.

He seeing me tried to catch me,I was panicked . I got dabbled to unnecessary things and for my life I ran somewhere but at last it led to his house's terrace. At last I wasn't able to run more as it had walls, if I need to escape I wanted to jump from there. He came near me. I punched on him. He grabbed and twisted my hand. I yelled on pain and kicked on my abdomen. It just hurted like hell.
"Leave me please,otherwise I'll tell about you to everyone" yelled Bela

Bela's pov ends

''you won't tell to anyone,because you won't be alive to see tomorrow"
The voice sounded familiar to Bela,but she didn't had time to think about this.
He grabbed her hair and beat her head on the wall then mahir stabbed her with his dagger. She collapsed to the ground unconsciously. Mahir knew it was Bela,and he cared least about her. He went from there.

Bela's pov

I at a slow pace opened my eyes. My whole body was hurting like hell. I can't remember what had happened yesterday. I was in a hospital room. I wondered why I was here. Just then memories started flashing on my head.
"Oh that thief stabbed me,but I'm alive thank god." I thought
Vish entered the room with a tray of food in her hand. I was hungry so I hurrridely tried to grab the food from her hand.

But when I tried to got up,it hurted more. "Don't get up. I'll feed you. But why you tried to catch that thief. I already told you, you shouldn't " said vish who was caressing my hair like a dotting mother.
"No problem vish, whatever I'm alive now" I said trying to cheer her up
"Bela, initially that mahir infringed into your life and now you were recovering slowly and now you are going behind a thief. If you need money I'll give you. Catching thieves is not our job"

"Vish, I don't need money. But I need some adventure in life "
"But now I'll decide what you should do and what you shouldn't "
Saying this she feed me with food.