The past of Mahir

"Mahir was a medical student and was the son of rich business man Chetan Ahuja and Sumitra Ahuja. He was completely different that times. Now he is quite rude and you know has many girlfriends but earlier he was a gentleman and had no affair with any girls except Anu, his collegemate while he was a medical student. In that college he was topper. There he found a girl named anu and soon they fell in love.

Her father was Ram Narayan, current home minister. But during those days he was a political leader and MLA. His father Narayan,grandfather of anu was the chief minister those days. They didn't loved the affair between Anu and mahir. Anu and mahir were sincere and firm in their love so they decided to elope but...."

Sathya stopped.
Bela:But what, say
Sathya didn't told anything but pointed his finger forward. Bela looked there. It was mahir. She was stunned. Mahir was fuming with anger. He said nothing but grabbed her hand tightly and he lead her to their car. On the way she screamed what mahir but to no use. He soon drove to their apartment. There once they reached he took Bela in his arms. He got inside the apartment and closed the door.

"Mahir, what's it? What are you doing?" She screamed but mahir hadn't uttered a word since then. Then he made her stand in the ground.
"Bela,you were trying to know my truth. Once you were in search of Mr. Sherlock. Soon you got to know that I'm that Mr. Sherlock. I thought you will inform police at the moment. But you didn't. I don't know if it's love or sympathy or whatever.

Then you tried to understand my past. I knew when you took my photos from the cupboard but I pretended as I didn't. Then you tried to understand it from my friends. Don't struggle I'll tell you everything. Since some days I have been having a feeling for you. I don't know why. We can talk about it later. Now I'll tell you my past. It's a long story. Be patient. Then you can understand what made me a criminal,a thief. How a doctor became a thief."

"Mahir, don't feel bad. Actually I wanted to know about your past. That's why..." Bela was broken of words.

"No problem. I am the son of the famous business man Chetan Ahuja and Sumitra Ahuja. I had 2 siblings. Juhu and Yuvraj both younger than me. We were a happy family. No problems at all. I was bright student so I got enrolled in a famous and leading medical College in Mumbai.

Flashback

I had 2 best friends. Rehaan and RJ. As in each year,this year also College tour was organised to Munnar in Kerala. It was a long tour as it took long time to reach there. Soon we reached Munnar. What a beautiful place!!! I exclaimed. A cold area blessed with nature's beauty. I walked through the tea gardens enjoying the beauty of nature. I was lost in the nature but was taking steps forward I was unknown about a girl coming from another direction talking in phone.

As each of us were busy not looking straight we bumped each other. She fell on top of me. She was a beautiful,lean girl. I wondered who she was. But she seemed to be a familiar face. It was my class mate. That was our first meeting as earlier in our class I really didn't paid attention to this girl. Soon we became friends.

One day I was the college canteen with her enjoying coffee.
"Anu,today if you're not busy can you come to my house"
"Why mahir? But I want to go for a function with my father and grandpa as you know an event is there for CM"
"I was sad hearing her reply as I invited her to my home to confess my feelings for her in view of the fact that today there's none in my house."

I pretended as if I felt nothing. Evening I went home and prepared a coffee for me. Then I snuggled on to my couch. As there's none in my home I was just thinking about anu daydreaming about her. Suddenly I heard the sound of calling bell....