Lost purse

Bela's Pov continues

I was shocked by the incidents but I wasn't able to understand who was that man who helped me. He beat Arush badly and tied him with a rope in a corner of the room. I was not even able to get up from bed as I have drunk so much. He soon turned to me. It was that masked man who stabbed me
He took me in his arms,I thought if he would harm me then too I didn't felt to run away from his arms. He was the thief whom I was searching for. But now I didnt felt that I should inform the police and get money.

He made me lie on my bed and went away. I was tired to ask anything to him. He went away. I being too tired and drunk slept.

Mahir's POV

I was thinking of seeing Bela for soemdays. I may have her but I wanted to see her. I was longing to be near her. I don't know if I hate or love her. I stabbed her but then too I wanted to be near her. With lot of difficulty I found where she was living. Then I got to know that Vikrant is alive and arush is with him.

Bela will be in danger if I haven't reached in time. Now I shouldn't stay here for long as others may find I'm here. I jumped through somewhere and by morning I reached my apartment and slept all that day as I wanted to rob IG Abraham's house night wearing my robbing outfit including my mask. It was night I wondered if tonight too that Bela come to catch me. If she comes today too I'll kill her.
I soon reached IG's house and tiptoed to open the door. I took all I wanted and went outside (backyard of his house). Suddenly someone held me from my feet.

As I expected it was Bela. I twisted my legs which made Bela fall. Then I placed my feet on her. But to my surprise she twisted my legs which made scream in pain. Then she got up and punched me. We had a long time fighting atlast as she wasn't able to get anything from me she teared my jacket off and ran holding that jacket with her. That jacket's pocket had my purse. Will she find it out its me? I was tensed but decided to follow her.

She was heading to her car but when she turned around she saw me. In panic she ran somewhere. I too ran behind her. Atlast both of us got lost from the town area and reached a abandoned shed. Bela ran and got inside that shed. I wanted that purse so I too got inside the shed and closed the door
'Leave me' she screamed
I doubted if I speak she may identify me but I wanted to respond her so I said, 'I won't do anything,give me that purse.'

'I won't give it'
'But I know how to take it's saying this I went close to her. With each of my step close to her she took each step backward at last she got pinned to the wall. I wanted to just play with her for sometime. I ran my fingers across her face. She looked like rabbit scared seeing a lion. Then I rubbed my fingers on her lips pecking it. She closed her eyes in fear as if I'll do something against her