A new entry

We both turned back, it was Sathyanath. We tried to run away. Then he shot Anu and killed her before I can do something. Soon anu's dad came. Sathyanath lied to everyone that I killed her. They tied me and beat me so hardly and abandoned me somewhere in the forest. I was mentally affected after the death of anu.

One day there was only kuhu and me in the house. I heard some moaning sounds from kuhu's room. When I went there what I saw was shocking. Kuhu was hanging from the fan. The police after postmortem concluded that it was suicide. But it was a lie. They did it all for Ram Narayan. Kuhu was raped by Akash with the help of her husband sandeep and was then hanged. Our family was shattered by all those incidents.

Sandeep and Akash were the ones who destroyed my sister's life but they weren't punished as police where influenced by Narayan. As days passed I got enrolled into a hospital as doctor. The wound of my sister's death was still there in our minds. Sathyanath convinced Ram Narayan that I'm the killer of anu. I felt that my loved ones were going away from me. First anu, then my sister kuhu.

One day when I returned from work to home,unusually my mom and dad was happy. After kuhu's death I haven't seen them this much happy
"Mahir, get ready. Some people will come here" Dad said.
"What?" I was puzzled
"No more talks go and get ready"
I did as they said. When I came down stairs I saw a stylish yet beautiful girl was sitting in our hall.

"Hey mahir," she said on seeing me
I was puzzled thinking who was she.
"Mahir, she is Vishaka. Actually she is here for a proposal. Her family is very good. You can talk each other" mom
said.

Mahir: What???
Vish:Don't panic. I won't force you to marry me. I know all about your past. You loved Anu, I know I can understand. Now she is no more love. Your love was true love. But you should understand the truth and move on.

Andy:Mahir, vish want to talk to you alone. Take her to garden area
I did as he said. I can't talk of a marriage again. After anu's death my life had no happiness, no colours. Vishaka was a modern girl the opposite of anu. She was wearing a shorts and crop top
Vish:Mahir I heard about you as a successful doctor. Once I read an article you wrote in a science magazine. Seeing you I was fascinated. Damn handsome. I love you. I wish to marry you.

Mahir:But I can't give the place of anu to someone else.
Vish:Then we can be friends.

Days passed after our meeting. Soon we got close. We used to talk and spent time with each other often. Sometimes I was fascinated by her beauty. Most of the days I work overtime in hospital even though there's no need of it. One day as usual it was almost 8 at night. I didn't wanted to go home. After the death of anu and kuhu I rarely spoke to anyone. When I was in my cabin a nurse came to my room.
   "Sir,a lady is hear to meet you"
  "Who's it?''
"I don't know"
"Let her in"
It was Vishaka. She was looking somoking hot wearing a sleeveless silver top which was a bit exposing and a black mini skirt. I opened by mouth seeing her.
"Mahir, I came to you see. Come with me. Why overtime work?"

She persuaded me to come with her. So I went with her. She instead of taking me to my home took me to her house where she lived alone. I was feeling different seeing her. She gave me a room and she went to another room. I followed her and went to her room.
I grabbed her from back and nuzzled her hair.
"Mahir, now atlast you came to me"
She hugged me and pecked my lips. Soon we kissed and fell into the bed.